Heroes of the Storm

Associate
How do people play/build malfurion. Tried a few guides and played a few games but never feel like I'm getting the best out of him.

Associate
How do people play/build malfurion. Tried a few guides and played a few games but never feel like I'm getting the best out of him.

I find the same!

When i play him he seems a bit meh but when i play against him he seems strong, i normaly pick lili, brigtwing or rehar over him.

Soldato
Been playing Sylvanas again today I love her!

Won 2 hero league games back to back shes great when played well.

Annoying that noobs in QM shout at you for lane pushing yet they solo dive a 2 man fight.

Soldato
I still think she is one if not the best all round player, does loads of seige damage, good hero damage, can escape or close (although a little slow)

Imo there is a balance of pushing and getting involved in team fights with her, especially late game when CD's are long.

Soldato
How does one go about joining some games with the forumites? Wouldn't mind using voice comms but I'm probably a bit quiet on it.

Firstly those who use voice comms don't even need a microphone - even just being able to hear your team mates is a massive improvement on team coordination. Most people tend to be quite quiet at first :)

In terms of hooking up with other ocukers, /join ocuk in game and then /who allows you to see who is on you can chat in channel, invite people to game etc

Voice comms via Mumble are

IP: 85.236.100.59
Port: 8187
PWD usmc

It's my commercial server (hosted by multiplay) - the more who use it in this thread the merrier :)

Tals

Soldato
LEvel 30 for me now - just need another 7 hero's! lol

Back to playing Raynor recently - he is so good and powerful with the health buffs/range attacks etc.

Soldato
Only played 3 games so not really dabbled that much .. bear in mind you can have as many friends (up to 5) in it so you can manipulate your team :)

Back
Top Bottom