Heroes of the Storm

Associate
Guys, anyone wanna have a game or two this eve? Ping me your blizz address and I'll add you.

Only rank 31 (maybe 29, can't remember) but would like to play a couple of rounds with people who aren't cretins... I play mostly Naz, Valla or Johanna at a push, and enjoy ETC and Jaina but don't claim to be any good with them :p

Associate
We had a tychus yesterday with 17 deaths, who when asked about it said "yes, but luk how much siege dmg i got"

27k. You got 27k siege damage.

God, some people are just beyond retarded.

Soldato
Yeah I'm totally done with solo queue.

Allegedly reaching Rank 9 Hero League means I get queues with Rank 40+ IDIOTS to boost them. Which obviously results in nothing but losses.

Screw you with your crappy matchmaking system Blizzard. I'd rather queue for 5 minutes and get with near ranked players than Level 36 Hero Level Rank 46 Hero League idiots.

Soldato
I suspect you played today during the day, unfortunately you get the younger players on which doesn't help - particularly on the rage side

Soldato
I'm still early days but I did play a few games as Muradin earlier and enjoyed them. I think I did ok

The biggest problem I have as a beginner is knowing when to go for certain objectives, but that will come with experience.

Soldato
I'm still early days but I did play a few games as Muradin earlier and enjoyed them. I think I did ok

The biggest problem I have as a beginner is knowing when to go for certain objectives, but that will come with experience.

I wouldnt worry most still dont know after hundreds of games. If in doubt follow your team and no be caught out solo.

Associate
I find I'm spending far to much time on this game now. There always seems to be another hero to try or goal to reach and just one more match never hurts right?

Wouldn't mind trying some team games so if some could add my battletag to the first post that would be good its:

Samarak#2703

Anyone who fancies a game feel free to invite me when I'm on. I've just hit level 30 last night so going to start hero league next time I'm on.

Permabanned
This is the first MOBA I'm going to try and seriously get into, have I picked a good one to learn with?

I tried Dota 2 a while ago and the community was incredibly abusive when I used my skills incorrectly etc...is HOTS the same or are people more forgiving?

Soldato
This is the first MOBA I'm going to try and seriously get into, have I picked a good one to learn with?

I haven't been playing it long, but I would say yes, definitely.

i'm just trying to figure out the best way to spend my gold. I have just over 10k, with only Raynor, Muradin and Malfurion owned. I tried Leoric, but didn't like him, also didn't really like Zagara

Back
Top Bottom