***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yep I know that. petty excuse mode.... stressed with work and new to RTA's so on a good learning curve. :rolleyes::D

Finding my wicks last 2 days and the coil has the black crust on top, can I clean the coil and put a new wick in or do I have to change the coil?

2 days, i do mine every 1 or two weeks depending on the juice im using.
If your coil is SS or Kanthal, then you can pull out the wick, dry fire the coils to glow then stop firing and run under a tap to wash off the black crud, I did the same with NI but have been told thats not safe, as for TI, Dont, just run a tap of hot water and get an old tooth brush to give them a good scrub, they wont come up as clean as Kanthal would but you will get some shiny spots, im on my third wick and had these TI coils in three weeks now.

Soldato
To clean my Ti coils, I have a quick vape at a high temp, quick strip down while it's still warm, pull the wick out and blast with compressed air, don't come out gleaming but it's enough to get any of the black crud off sweet juices leave.

Permabanned
I have my heart set on the wismec triple 18650 mod, it is the only one that has caught my eye but waiting for a pre order is like pulling teeth. I know the thing is it will sell out in seconds.

There will be plenty stock if PBuasardo is correct that it is out mid november, expect preorders soon though.

Permabanned
I really want the battery life, that and the dna200 is about as future proof as you can get at the moment, thinking I will order a few spare boards, a couple of these mods and stock up on some nic.

I've already ordered 2 sets of 4XSamsung 30Q 18650s for it. By the time stock is available my batteries should have arrived from Gearbest. ;)

Just keep an eye out on retailer announcements.

Hopefully we are trying to get this on pre-order but nothing is confirmed. An announcement will be made early nest week :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I've already ordered 2 sets of 4XSamsung 30Q 18650s for it. By the time stock is available my batteries should have arrived from Gearbest. ;)

Just keep an eye out on retailer announcements.

Can you trust me the site that released this, id like to be on it as fast as possible :D

May go ahead and order a couple of the Sammy 30Q set's myself, I think my 25r's for my vt40 are starting to loose capacity, only had them 3 months but they are getting cycled twice a day now.

Also means I will need a new charger, my nitecore is only a dual. Are the nitecore still considered a quality charger or are there better alternatives out there at the moment?

Don
What's the projected price going to be on that Wismec?

Also means I will need a new charger, my nitecore is only a dual. Are the nitecore still considered a quality charger or are there better alternatives out there at the moment?

Nitecore are still good. I'm a fan of the Xtar VC4 though. I like that it shows me how many mAh I have put back in to each battery so I can monitor health.

Soldato
Ooh the vc4 looks like a nice charger. It is about time I updated mine, it's 3 years old now.

Yeh the wismec does come across as pricey but I look at it like this, It is IMO the best looking, appears to be the most well made and solid, it is a unique and one of a kind form at th moment with its triple config... I am not counting 3D printed ones, the price is ridiculous for them and only justifiable as a at cost alternative.

I just can not see how these lipo are usable in a device like this, I am only considering a dna200 because I have started using coils and set ups requiring 80 to 120w and having to hard charge on a device with a 1a balance charge is just pure inconvenience. for me it would be unusable, I detest having to change the battery in my vt40 twice a day now.

Permabanned
Can you trust me the site that released this, id like to be on it as fast as possible :D

May go ahead and order a couple of the Sammy 30Q set's myself, I think my 25r's for my vt40 are starting to loose capacity, only had them 3 months but they are getting cycled twice a day now.

No need to trust it's Joytech UK who are official distributors for Wismec.
I expect Cloud 9 or creme de la crop or whatever they call themselves now to get some too. http://www.vaper-cig.com/wismec-reuleaux-dna200.html have had the landing page for a while also but no price as of yet.

Soldato
Typical UK pricing will mean if it does sell for $169 then it will be £169 for us, however ive heard that one site or forum suggested £170 with batteries or £149 without... considering the Boxer is only dual 18650 and costs £170+, and its 3D printed and does Not come with batteries... this is a bargin and ill be all over it... having got a 900 and 1300mAh lipo version and my home made Dual 18650, i can honestly say Lipo's suck and cant compete with 18650's and Triple will only add more battery life with the added convenience of being able to swap out for fresh cells and charge the old ones externally and faster than the built in Lipo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom