***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Soldato
Both will work together but that Athene is not a great mod, better stuff out there for a few ££ more, like the IPV D2 or the Istick 30w.

As for the tank, not used it, but for the price... £3 more will get you and Aromamizer... best RBTA going in my opinion.

Soldato
IPV D2:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...ntic-pioneer4you-ipv-d2-75w-vw-tc-apv-box-mod

You will need your own 2x 18650 batteries like a Samsung 25R, and you will need an external charger to charge faster, the onboard charger is slow and an external will let you charge 1 battery while you use the other in the device.

Aromamizer:
https://www.elegantvapour.co.uk/rebuildables/tanks/aromamizer-rdta

Its a rebuildable tank, possibly the best on the market in terms of ease to build and flavour, plus it can make big clouds.

Soldato
Used the same code to bag a VT200.
Even though I just bought another SX-Mini M-Class the other day. And even though I said I wasn't going to get a DNA200. I just can't resist...........

Hello. My name is Rilot and I have a problem.

Another M class? :eek: ... My sx flask should be with me on saturday or monday. :)

Vapor Z has them in for £210.

Both will work together but that Athene is not a great mod, better stuff out there for a few ££ more, like the IPV D2 or the Istick 30w.

As for the tank, not used it, but for the price... £3 more will get you and Aromamizer... best RBTA going in my opinion.

Really? is that that good? I've heard that they are too airly.. What's a RBTA? Rebuild-able Tank Atty?

Soldato
As a step up for myself I was looking at this....

https://www.naturevape.co.uk/clearomizers/obs-t-vct-atomizer

Along with this...

https://www.naturevape.co.uk/box-mods/athena-smart-30

Would these work together okay?

Also is it just the usual slipping cotton though the coil routine? Obviously done differently etc.

Looks like they will work but like UKDTweak says, Athena isn't a great mod. What do you mean by slipping cotton through the coil routine? If you're building your own coils that tank will be a step down, and £2.59 a coil too! :eek:

I'd consider the kanger subox mini, same amount, if not less, as what you're going to pay, and you get a better box, a good tank (so I hear), removable battery, up to 50W rather than 30, and an RBA base, should you decide to try your hand at coil building. Not to mention the coils are much more common so it's more likely your local vape shop will have some on hand if need be.

edit: If you are already building coils, the stuff posted above seems like the way to go. Based on the good reviews here I'll likely pick up an aromarizer when my DNA200 arrives, have a feeling the lemo won't handle much more than 40W with it's small juice channels and build deck.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why you no get Wismec, it's due out any day soon?

The VS looks to tick all my boxes from a size and weight pov, along with the 2a zip charge :)

Spent a fortune today.

VS DNA200
120ml green crack

And just stumbled across a kiosk in the local mall here before I leave, picked up 60ml of what I belive is their own juice called 'vape jam' got some Apple and custard and Apple and strawberry, the latter called stardust is lovely, like green crack with a strawberry exhale. Anyhow, was another $36 spent.

Soldato
Another M class? :eek: ... My sx flask should be with me on saturday or monday. :)

Vapor Z has them in for £210.

Really? is that that good? I've heard that they are too airly.. What's a RBTA? Rebuild-able Tank Atty?

Well thats just my opinion, for the way i vape, big lung hits are my thing and it gives me a great flavour and dense clouds too... fully open is airy but does not kill the flavour if you ditch the drip tip it comes with, and you can use the 4 or 2 hole vape bands to reduce the air flow too.

RBTA: Rebuildable Tank Atty yes, or its sold as an RDTA... lol too many terms...

Soldato
Well thats just my opinion, for the way i vape, big lung hits are my thing and it gives me a great flavour and dense clouds too... fully open is airy but does not kill the flavour if you ditch the drip tip it comes with, and you can use the 4 or 2 hole vape bands to reduce the air flow too.

RBTA: Rebuildable Tank Atty yes, or its sold as an RDTA... lol too many terms...

sorry, it was a question not a sarcastic remark. I've not been keeping up with the market and been chasing unicorns for too long. lol

Soldato
I didnt take it as sarcasm m8... so hope my reply did not sound snappy, was not meant too.
I know the feeling, every time a new tank comes out its raved about and ive bought a few that turned sour.. like the Crown, i love/hate it... leaking RBA... but Great flavour.
But i recommend you try the Aromamizer if you get the chance, it is a great tank, no leaks, simple to build a dual coils setup on... just works so well and holds a good amount of juice, just dont use the supplied drip tip, i recommend a stumpy delrin drip tip.

Soldato
I'm quite happy with the goblin mini at the moment for my all day tank when out and about lung hitting.. I have a bell cap coming for it and I have that many tanks at the moment.. well I need to start moving on some of my vape gear. I'm hiding them in their boxes in a big box at the moment. lol

Soldato
LOL, i sold a mod and three tanks last week and i still have too many tanks and mods ...
And im planning on getting that Wismec when its available...

Vapors Anonymous... i need help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom