Final Fantasy XV demo available

Soldato
I thought there would be a FFXV thread that I could read some opinions of but I haven't seen any but I have downloaded it and will give it a go tonight.

From what I understand it's on XOne and PS4, I've downloaded it from ps4.

Be interested to see opinions before I give it a go

Associate
FFXV is probably my most anticipated game release this year. Really hope it brings FF back to the forefront of gaming as a system-seller. Won't be downloading the demo as I want everything to be completely fresh to me when I get it in September hopefully.

Associate
FFXV is probably my most anticipated game release this year. Really hope it brings FF back to the forefront of gaming as a system-seller. Won't be downloading the demo as I want everything to be completely fresh to me when I get it in September hopefully.

From what I understand this isn't actually part of the game and also unlocks stuff in the game

Associate
The Platinum Demo is separate to the main game, but you get a bonus in the main game if you complete it.

It's a pity FF15 isn't announced for PC yet but for a game that's taken a decade to be finished the vids I've seen do look good and I expect a PC (and maybe Nintendo NX) version will appear in 2017.

I'm just hoping that some people somewhere are already working on FF16 rather than leave that until the 2020s.

Associate
I thought there would be a FFXV thread that I could read some opinions of but I haven't seen any but I have downloaded it and will give it a go tonight.

From what I understand it's on XOne and PS4, I've downloaded it from ps4.

Be interested to see opinions before I give it a go

Pretty sure that's the point of a demo :D

Soldato
The demo seems like a clunky Kingdom Hearts! The actual game had better be a lot more impressive that whatever this is supposed to be! Was close to pre-ordering but think I'll wait for reviews.

Soldato
That's just the usual Ebay greed of people, I bet SE will get many more back in stock and watch the market flood with them just before release and its value drop.

I only purchased one, but as I'm saving for a house I cannot really keep something selling for so much. There are only 30k worldwide so I think once it's gone it's gone.

Soldato
I found the battle at the end a bit clunky and for some reason couldn't cast fire after casting it once even though I had enough mana.

The menu hand sounds are quite nostalgic

Soldato
I don't know if it's a case of being a bad demo or if I really don't like the combat in this game. I hate RPGs that try to have full real time combat system, it just feel so pointless. Why make me tap a button to do a regular attack over and over instead of just have normal attacks be automatic and select spells/abilities when required. Xenoblade and Final Fantasy XII did it well and I wish more RPGs would look at them for inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom