Final Fantasy XV demo available

V F

V F

Soldato
Never played a final fantasy before, not usually my type of game but that looks really good, tempted to take a gamble

Nor have I but I remember most talking about it back in 99 - 2001. It seemed to be the main game they all loved for Playstation.

Soldato
Got my copy early. Absolutely loving the game. Tbh it was the Kingsglaive movie and anime that sold it to me . The story was really engaging and very clever how it all comes together along with the demo earlier this year.

The fight system is great and can see it becoming very tactical as things get harder. The whole open world in a final fantasy game has been really well imagined- full with ff type detail and quirks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got my copy early. Absolutely loving the game. Tbh it was the Kingsglaive movie and anime that sold it to me . The story was really engaging and very clever how it all comes together along with the demo earlier this year.

The fight system is great and can see it becoming very tactical as things get harder. The whole open world in a final fantasy game has been really well imagined- full with ff type detail and qwerks.

Went simply games eh?

I went with the game collection, I think mines shipping today.

Soldato
So Base have e-mailed me* and advised they won't be able to make their delivery for tomorrow.

Lucky for me I still have my Amazon Day One edition, my GAME Deluxe Edition and Square Enix's Ultimate Collectors Edition coming! :D

*Forgot I'd actually ordered it from Base, a good job they'd messed up else I'd have had four copies! :eek:

Soldato
Lucky for me I still have my Amazon Day One edition, my GAME Deluxe Edition and Square Enix's Ultimate Collectors Edition coming! :D
:

Wow. Someone's looking forward to this. Why so many versions? Each one offer different memorabilia I assume?

Just to reassure you. The wait is worth it :)

Associate
I can confirm that after 12 hours game time I am really enjoying it so far. Particularly liking the combat and exploration!
I would recommend that people watch Kingsglaive and the anime first though, as that has made the characters more interesting from the beginning ;)

Soldato
Wow. Someone's looking forward to this. Why so many versions? Each one offer different memorabilia I assume?

Just to reassure you. The wait is worth it :)

Excellent, good to know!

Hmm, the UCE is worth getting for the memorabilia IMO however the other two were to get the extra bonus content. I read on Kotaku recently that to get all of the DLC you need to buy the game like ten times, which is absolutely bonkers.

I bought the Amazon version for a weapon from Final Fantasy IX which looks ace, I'll probably sell the game itself if I end up using the disk from the Deluxe edition, which I wanted for Kingsglaive Blu-Ray, A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV, the physical steel book and the extra clothing pieces.

For note I bought the Amazon version for £34.00 after I had Prime Now discount and a £3.00 credit for Amazon messing up my PS4 Pro order.

The UCE comes with some great stuff but I'll likely keep it sealed for collection purposes.

Take it the reviews will become available tomorrow...forgive me for still being sceptical... :p

I'm still totally sceptical too, despite going a little crazy with the above. This is my last straw with Square Enix - I'll be sticking strictly to the older titles if this is as bad as XIII et al. But, I want to believe it's going to be back on form.

I can confirm that after 12 hours game time I am really enjoying it so far. Particularly liking the combat and exploration!
I would recommend that people watch Kingsglaive and the anime first though, as that has made the characters more interesting from the beginning ;)

Yeah, watched Kingsglaive digitally the night it was available, and all of the anime as it was released.

Also watched the Final Fantasy XV Live at Abbey Road Studios orchestra on YouTube, which is epic! Not to mention the mobile game. I feel like I've already got a lot of fun out of the XV universe already so if the game is terrible, it's not a total loss.

Soldato
Reviews seem to be around 8s mostly, many love the combat but say the story lacks and sounds like it really needs you to watch the movie thing and anime to help with that

Back
Top Bottom