Overwatch

Associate
Soldato
Servers may be great but my internet has decided to go on one of it's random crapshoots and drop out every 20 minutes since Tuesday. Great timing!

Soldato
All stars? The game has been out less than a bloody week....... Nothing 'all star' about it, just streamers being brown nosed to advertise the game.

Did you even look at the video? it's YouTubers who are already very popular and personalities with MBE's. "All-Stars" doesn't refer to them as professional players, it was first time hands on for some.
Also it's not "brown nosing" to get personalities to play the game at an event, I think you'll find it's called marketing and Blizzard are doing a spectacular job of it.

Soldato
Looked like a nice fun event :) Cool cosplay from those three doing Zen/Tracer/Widowmaker, also the goodies sounded awesome. Nice to hear there's more maps coming too.

Soldato
Anyone tried a controller on the PC with this? I know kb/m is always going to be better, but I'm having some problems with a badly healed wrist, so it would be nice if I could swap out to a controller every now and again, and not be totally gimped.

Soldato
Anyone tried a controller on the PC with this? I know kb/m is always going to be better, but I'm having some problems with a badly healed wrist, so it would be nice if I could swap out to a controller every now and again, and not be totally gimped.

Not tried, but I know it's possible :) - if you do play, let me know how you get on

Soldato
Had my best game so far as Lucio (well, since launch, not counting beta). 10.6k healing, 5.6k damage, 35% weapon accuracy, 20 eliminations, 14 objective kills. 0 votes at end :p

Great fun though!

Associate

Good luck & god speed!

Had my best game so far as Lucio (well, since launch, not counting beta). 10.6k healing, 5.6k damage, 35% weapon accuracy, 20 eliminations, 14 objective kills. 0 votes at end :p

Great fun though!

If you ended up with that many eliminations then my bets on a lot of those being counted from the team mates that actually got the eliminations while you where giving either heal or speed buff.

whats the story with 21:9 they added it back in yet?

Still nothing from Blizzard about it yet. >>> PCMR thread regarding the issue <<<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom