Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Soldato
Buddy it supports 21:9....does for me!

Can you share your setting, I'm obviously being a dufus as I get bars either side, it doesn't fill the screen on the right/left hand side.

Bars

2016-08-23_zpsl6ei5nwn.jpg

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Getting 35-45fps in game at the start and with Fast Sync it is nice and smooth! I am chuffed I have to say. Love Fast Sync!

Running 4k with everything on maximum except for following:

MSAA OFF, Shadow set to HIGH, Contact Hardening OFF, Depth of Field OFF, Motion Blur OFF, Chromatic Aberration OFF, Volumetric Lighting on ON rather than Ultra and Parallax Occlusion Mapping on ON rather than Ultra.

So as you can see, with a bit of tweaking one can get decent fps with most stuff on Ultra, the ones that matter anyway. Will tweak the settings some more for the 2nd playthrough :D

Here are 4 screen shots at 4K, not sure if Imgur compress these, but in game I am happy with graphics:

9PkhCkJ.jpg.png
luNR8Ry.jpg.png
PhQkJz0.jpg.png
6J6fE9v.jpg.png

Might not be able to appreciate them as much on a lower res monitor though :p:D

Will post more later or tomorrow as I play the game and come across interesting areas. For now I am off to watch the recap video and start again fresh and get lost in the game until I cannot keep my eyelids open. lol

Soldato
Also if I set "Exclusive fullscreen" it starts in a box in the middle of the screen, something not very fullscreen about that, maybe it's a driver ( Fury X - 16.8.2 Drivers) issue!

Associate
This must be the longest game install I've ever had. I had already preloaded and it's still installing for 1hr40mins so far..

Associate
Anyone running at 1440p with a 1070? Would like to know how it performs :)

I think that it's quite good. On the in game benchmark I got 50fps average (min. 40 fps) with these settings, no MSAA:

b9j5g4.jpg

The game does look very pretty indeed. Bear in mind it's not a fast paced shooter so 60fps isn't quite essential. I'll probably turn off contact hardening but overall it's pretty smooth when playing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Getting 35-45fps in game at the start and with Fast Sync it is nice and smooth! I am chuffed I have to say. Love Fast Sync!

Just to note I doubt Fastsync is the reason for it feeling smooth. Fastsync is for when the game framerate is above your monitors refresh rate to reduce latency. Gsync is what would assist in your situation.

Back
Top Bottom