Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
It really is. Unfortunately Evo + salt + the lack of want of standing out in the cold cleaning it off, isn't!

Once you've seen up a few skirts of what happens to these cars, it's something I'd rather avoid. Did consider the f' it approach. Went against it.

Soldato
Looks really nice. What happened with the Golf if you don't mind me asking?

Specced out one is grey with a few nice extras, Then after 3 months of waiting, called for update and was told "err sorry, not sure how to tell you this, but your order has been cancelled". No record of who and why. All they could offer was a quick turnaround on standard spec or order and wait again. So I took back my deposit and walked.

Have to say after a week with living with it. Realy glad it ended up how it did. It's an absolutely fantastic motor. Quite like the i-Drive, ive put all my music on a 256gb stick and it works a treat. Not completely sold on the Sat Nav yet, it just seems quite hard to read where your going compared to others ive used. Really like how solidly made it is, and the engine is something else. Its my first rear wheel drive so im still getting used to it. I was accelerating briskly today in the wet and the back end gave a bit of a wiggle. Nothing dramatic but it was a bit of a wake-up.

Soldato
It was busier before everyone left with the rain.

I don't take many pictures as there's always so many cool cars.

Enjoyed playing with a tesla model x that the dealer had brought through.

Back
Top Bottom