*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
Had a God on hard mode last night and made it to phase 2 of aksis before having to get off. There was a few interesting extras :eek:

Even though there are a few new extras, I didn't really think there was anything making it crazy hard. We actually spent more time on Vosik than we did on Aksis :rolleyes: :D

Soldato
Is everyone still up for a run at HM tonight from approx. 7:30?

We still need one although I recall Shawrey would be available from 8:30ish if we delayed the start (please correct me if I am wrong).

WotM HM - PS4 - 7:30ish UK time

- OweO - 387+ WL (confirmed)
- JPM (TX) - 385+ WL (confirmed)
- Greboth - 388+ WL (confirmed)
- Redrooster - 385+ Titan (confirmed)
- DavieM66
-
I should be on from 6ish grinding to get Pigtails up further. Hit 387.7 last night thanks to a few decent drops. Now held back by my heavy. Faction packages only giving me damn primaries....

Confirmed, I managed to get a ghost out of my vanguard package last night which boosted my LL by 1.5 :D I got nothing good out of my horded blue and purple engrams but exotics dropped a little higher. So all in all not a bad night going from 384.8 to 388.2 :D Hopefully HM drops some nice goodies tonight.

Edit: For those who have looked in to HM has anyone found out what the SIVA Fragments are for yet?

Last edited:
Soldato
Confirmed, I managed to get a ghost out of my vanguard package last night which boosted my LL by 1.5 :D I got nothing good out of my horded blue and purple engrams but exotics dropped a little higher. So all in all not a bad night going from 384.8 to 388.2 :D Hopefully HM drops some nice goodies tonight.

Edit: For those who have looked in to HM has anyone found out what the SIVA Fragments are for yet?

I only decrypted one of my saved exotic engrams and got 390 sunbreakers with a decent stat roll (94% Int/Dis).

Saving my others for now.

Will hit up the Forge and maybe try and get a NF done before the raid (Shield Bros with Solar burn and grounded..... *yay*..... :o).

Soldato
I only decrypted one of my saved exotic engrams and got 390 sunbreakers with a decent stat roll (94% Int/Dis).

Saving my others for now.

Will hit up the Forge and maybe try and get a NF done before the raid (Shield Bros with Solar burn and grounded..... *yay*..... :o).

I bought 3 gauntlets engrams from Xur and had a chest saved so decrypted the chest and 1 gauntlet. I plan on keeping the other gauntlets and any new exotics until closer to max level. Fingers crossed Xur sells some more exotics engrams again soon.

I'll probably be on around 7ish so if we end up waiting for Shawrey then I'll join you for the NF.

Associate
Really enjoyed the hard raid. The subtle additions made the fights more 'fun'! Although it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Wonder what challenge mode will bring?

Soldato
No worries :)

Let's delay the start to 8:30 (assuming everyone is ok with that?).

Will give me a bit more time to level up / watch some GoT with the Mrs.

I can only run to 11 though so I doubt we will get it finished tonight.

WotM HM - PS4 - 8:30ish UK time

- DavieM66
- Shawreyboy (confirmed)

Associate
No worries :)

Let's delay the start to 8:30 (assuming everyone is ok with that?).

Will give me a bit more time to level up / watch some GoT with the Mrs.

I can only run to 11 though so I doubt we will get it finished tonight.

WotM HM - PS4 - 8:30ish UK time

- DavieM66
- Shawreyboy (confirmed)

Thanks for the delay Oweo.

Will be interesting to see how the subtle changes affect the difficulty.

Shawrey

Soldato
From what I have read the differences are a mixture of subtle and obvious depending on what "fight" you are on.

Actually experiencing the differences will of course be the challenge. :)

Back
Top Bottom