*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Two Weekend league finals, two losses to park the bus counter attacking BPL sweat team ******s I dominated the entire game.

Edit: Make that 3 ****ing times, this is the first time I've raged at this FIFA. You have the ball and they make no attempt at all to take it off you, literally dont press at all, all staying back. Not pressing at all.

Edit Edit: Four finals. I'm done.

Last edited:
Soldato
had my first go at the qualification got to the final and lost, wasnt concentrating for some reason i had lost interest and should have stopped. Working nights this weekend too so pretty pointless me even bothering!

Thinking of picking Ibra up anyone tried him?

Soldato
Asamoah in CAM is an absolute beast.

Code:
Traits	[B]Injury Prone[/B], Avoids Using Weaker Foot, Shooting - Long Shot Taker, Dribbler - Speed Dribbler

That's your problem with him :(

I've qualified :D

Last attempt for the daily one, the other three attempts I didn't get past the second round...lul.

happy days congrats , I'll have another bash at it tonight! Its worth pursuing as the rewards are pretty large!

Soldato
had my first go at the qualification got to the final and lost, wasnt concentrating for some reason i had lost interest and should have stopped. Working nights this weekend too so pretty pointless me even bothering!

Thinking of picking Ibra up anyone tried him?

He's good but just tiny bit too slow to be of any real use even with a hunter card on him.

Soldato
I did mention ages ago about the park the bus idiots who don't even attempt to take the ball, wait for you in their own half and then steal and quickly counter....

makes the game congested for you and nearly impossible to break down and easier for them as they can break quickly against hardly any defence...

If I notice Park the Bus I often just park the bus myself and go make a cup of tea!

Soldato
I did mention ages ago about the park the bus idiots who don't even attempt to take the ball, wait for you in their own half and then steal and quickly counter....

makes the game congested for you and nearly impossible to break down and easier for them as they can break quickly against hardly any defence...

If I notice Park the Bus I often just park the bus myself and go make a cup of tea!

I quite often let the oppositions defense come out and try to counter. depends who i'm playing against, if they're a better side and seem a better player then countering can be the best way

Soldato
trust me if its a park the bus side the opposition will not try and take the ball of u until u reach the final 3rd - and if you are playing normally your players start committing themselves.... which leaves u open to counter attack.......

If both teams doing it - it is VERY tedious.... I have stood with the ball at half way line and they wont even bother trying to close my player down there or have there striker chase you about while leaving 10 others in there own half...

Sometimes they commit to attack and there players become further forward... what happens in this instance is you then have a spread out banks of players - first wave midfield which is tough then you have the defence..... really spoils the game...

If one team does it then they have advantage as there defence is clogged up and hard to break through - leaving you very vulnerable to counter attacks...

Don
Code:
Traits	[B]Injury Prone[/B], Avoids Using Weaker Foot, Shooting - Long Shot Taker, Dribbler - Speed Dribbler

That's your problem with him :(

happy days congrats , I'll have another bash at it tonight! Its worth pursuing as the rewards are pretty large!

Everyone seems to be injured for me constantly, they really need to tone it down, at least you're not forced to sub them off anymore.

I'm out for a lot of the weekend so no chance I'll complete 40 games, be lucky to get 20 in with kids around :mad:

Associate
3 or 4 games is the most I can manage in one sitting these days, must be getting old!
IF Mandzukic is awesome, played a couple of offline seasons games last night, (Pro, I'm not very good) 8 goals in 2 games. Loving the Serie A side I put together 433(2), seems to flow much better than the other teams I've had.

Soldato
I think I'm taking a break from this ang going back to CSGO.

I stormed through the first 7 divisions winning 6 titles but now I just can't seem to win a game due to my incompetent defenders and some rebound goals.

I've had to leave 3-4 games now which I never have done, seems frustrating than enjoyable at this stage.

Associate
Just started and after dumping my starter pack players and gifts k have a cheap serie a side
How do you score? I hit the post 4 times in the last match!
My players either completely miss hit the ball or pass it to the GK
And how do penalties work?

Back
Top Bottom