*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
PSN been down all night, thank christ I qualified for FUT champions last night.

Long live XBL!

Is back up but the games are laggy as hell so I gave up after 2 games , back to Div 7 now. Seem to easily win that title , then either just miss out on promotion to Div 5 or get relegated again.

Even Div 6 skills levels seem to vary hugely.

Soldato
P13, W7 L6 so far

Its a fair record, lost a couple of games I should have won, but probably won a couple I didn't deserve.

Don
What camera angle does everyone prefer? I keep switching between the default, tele broadcast and co-op. Co-op I hate how everything is much slower but I like being able to see all my players especially the wingers making runs, I'm useless at looking at the mini map.

Also, who's a good bundes striker apart from Aub and Lewandowski?

Associate
been trying to fit in depay and promes in a 4-3-2-1 but can i heck get them all on 9 chem with a decent team as the striker seems to be the main one unless i go with van persie who is now slow and week :(

Soldato
What camera angle does everyone prefer? I keep switching between the default, tele broadcast and co-op. Co-op I hate how everything is much slower but I like being able to see all my players especially the wingers making runs, I'm useless at looking at the mini map.

Also, who's a good bundes striker apart from Aub and Lewandowski?

I've been using Tele since my first Fifa game on the PS2 which was Fifa 07.

Soldato
Nice, some great technical players in La Liga

I had Iniesta-Modric last year, although was probably weak physically. I guess 3 mids is the way forward including CDM if you want them both.

Soldato
Just me who finds Steve Mandanda an absolute beast? Isn't super expensive either considering he's 85 Rated.

Although he does like to be rather acrobatic and parry/punch plenty of shots but his shot stopping ability is great so do bare that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom