Conan Exiles

Soldato
Hmm doesn't seem to be joining any server, click join and screen goes blank with the music still thumping away. Can see populated servers though :(

Will try local and then try a server again later

JUST TO ADD IF YOU GET THIS RE-VALIDATE YOUR FILES

Last edited:
Soldato
Denuvo getting bypassed in 5 days was quite a shocker.

I am most definitely up for giving this a go and joining a clan. I sunk way too many hours into ark that I had memorised the map better than my own street :D.

Although I dont think I'll give as much leeway in regards to performance that I gave ARK. I kept playing under the hope they would keep their word and fix the basic bugs/improve performance. Afaik they still haven't a year later :(.

Little bit sad the tech tree will be limited by the setting I guess.

edit2: £26.99 expensive for an unfinished game. Still going to get it :D.

Good times they were mate, the amount of crazy hours we spent on that game. I strongly believe ARK will never be fixed, I think they kinda know it and use the excuse of alpha to cover up their wrong doings. I just think there are to many assets on a server, the amount that's going on not just the tens of thousands of dinos but also the huge sprawling bases people make. I just can't see it ever performing at an acceptable level.

Soldato
Good times they were mate, the amount of crazy hours we spent on that game. I strongly believe ARK will never be fixed, I think they kinda know it and use the excuse of alpha to cover up their wrong doings. I just think there are to many assets on a server, the amount that's going on not just the tens of thousands of dinos but also the huge sprawling bases people make. I just can't see it ever performing at an acceptable level.

Sadly I agree. The closest they came to making it run well with large bases was when they introduced the staged rendering. However that led to people using that on purpose to work out where the vaults were in a base lol.

I will give this one a go I'm just a bit concerned about how much they can put into it unlock wise for progression.

Last edited:
Soldato
From what I read it was the case one of their providers had sold out of private rentals(admittedly on the horrific steam discussions page not reddit).

In a way a lack of servers is a good thing. Its a shame when there's thousands of servers with 2-3 players each :D.

Associate
Hmm, well not convinced. Had a little go, couldn't get on any servers at all, just disconnected as I was joining, but as it's in early access I can kind of understand that sort of bug. Made my own server for a little blast as a single player, and died of starvation pretty quickly, then died of thirst not long after without finding any water. I'm either missing something or this isn't exactly well thought out.

Soldato
Hmm, well not convinced. Had a little go, couldn't get on any servers at all, just disconnected as I was joining, but as it's in early access I can kind of understand that sort of bug. Made my own server for a little blast as a single player, and died of starvation pretty quickly, then died of thirst not long after without finding any water. I'm either missing something or this isn't exactly well thought out.

your missing something then ;) water and food is very easy to come by

[TFU] Thegoon84;30456590 said:
TS DETAILS FOR THOSE WANTING TO GUILD/CLAN UP:

85.236.100.139:10507

Not sure who's on tho... We're on from 6.30

Nice, I'm on now for the rest of the day, do we know what server we will be hopping on, or at least attempting to get on?

Soldato
your missing something then ;) water and food is very easy to come by

Nice, I'm on now for the rest of the day, do we know what server we will be hopping on, or at least attempting to get on?

Few of our guys going to take a look later... However the general idea is to play on the PvP boost server which is getting wiped in 30days.

That way, hopefully some of the game breaking bugs will be gone and we'll be in a better position to decide on which public/private server to play on!

Back
Top Bottom