Who here owns a Subaru?

Soldato
Prices of Imprezas have gone a little crazy in the past year. I paid £8400 for my 05 widetrack on 70k back in May last year. A guy at work has been keeping an eye on them since then and we've seen them creep up to around 10k for an equivalent car.

From the calls he's made to dealers, they seem to get snapped up pretty quick so if you want one, don't hang around :)

Don't expect BMW build or ride quality but they are great cars. They receive a mixed response but don't let the image put you off. Just feel pity for anyone who hasn't driven one ;)

Got any more info/pics on this one you've been offered?

Soldato
Rybo89;30477590 said:
2004 (54)
STI PPP Widetrack 301BHP
70k miles
FSH with paperwork
All new Avon tyres
All new disk and pads
Inside & out mint condition
Full MOT

He has said he will take my car and £1.5k on top for his car. Certainly gave me something to think about. Do you think these cars will keep going up and up in price or start going back down once the fuel prices rise?

I can't see these going down in price ever... as long as it's looked after and what not. Same with most decent jap cars that are on peoples want lists.

I've owned most my dream jap cars and always got the same or more when selling them on. the exception being my EP3 due to the mods i put on it, but I knew that before hand.

Soldato
sovietspybob;30478855 said:
If i was in the market for a newage STI i'd hold out and get one with DCCD no question.

If you do get one.

O, its happening ;)

Driving the STI the other day as just got me hooked straight away.

Aeleys;30480420 said:
I can't see these going down in price ever... as long as it's looked after and what not. Same with most decent jap cars that are on peoples want lists.

Yeah thats my thoughts too.

Soldato
very nice :) we have 2 rb320 in the showroom atm, they look so nice, but being black they are very very hard to detail. i think i prefer the wr1 2.0l sti though because the engines are less explody.

Soldato
Greenlight have quoted me £560 for the above subaru and mods.

Keith micheals have sent me an email saying they can give me a competetive quote to greenlight, cant ever get through to them though to actually find out what the quote is.

Any other recommendations on where to try?

Man of Honour
Rybo89;30491730 said:
Keith micheals have sent me an email saying they can give me a competetive quote to greenlight, cant ever get through to them though to actually find out what the quote is.

Any other recommendations on where to try?

You know that you need to speak to Gary Moulson? If you don't have his number then contact me.

Otherwise, Sky are supposed to good, but I found their sales person incredibly annoying.

Soldato
Yeah that is the guy who's number i have been given to ring as i quoted scoobynet or something in the online quote form. Keep getting the "call back in 15 minutes" message though. I did leave a voicemail , but it was late so doubt ill get a call back until Monday.

Soldato
Chaps,

Any opinions on braided brake lines and master cylinder stoppers? Both worth investment, or one/other?

Got a wheel refurb this week. Going back to gold. Zunsport grills are also coming off for a colour change from silver to satin black.

Back
Top Bottom