New Minecraft 1.12 Survival Server

Soldato
OP
Hey hey all - just a bump to update this thread. For a long while, the server owner, Toxicairevent had a plan to build a transcontinental railway to get players to join forces and work as a community. The idea was brought up again recently, and we have bene working to devise a way that this can happen.

We now have an economy plugin (Specifically Jobs Reborn). The idea is you can work to gather resources, or clearing out tunnels to earn money to buy stuff on the server. Ok ok, it's nothing new, but is a change from our normal vanilla style. See the main page on http://cooltable.org/ as this will explain in more detail than I can do here.

We are still a friendly server and we would like to expand and build our player base. Whilst we have no whitelist, be assured that griefers, cheaters and general chat trolls are swiftly dealt with. We also have robust plugins to protect from griefing (Grief Prevention) and obviously CoreProtect to find and rollback any issues. Our current playerbase is of a more mature age and the ig chat and community spirit reflect this.

Soo, after all that, if you would like to join us whilst we build the track, start building a career with the jobs plugin, or would like to play a bit of Minecraft multiplayer without worrying about griefers or immature chat, then why not join us and see if you like how we play? Hopefully see some of you in-game - laters :)

Associate
I might just join in if you can put up with a bit less experience (but will learn)! Had this on PS4 for sometime and now its gone I quite fancy getting it on the PC.

Soldato
I play this with my son on the xbox 360 but also have it for the PC.

I have stuck with pre 1.9 as I don't like the new attack update.

what does everyone do on the server? we just play offline mode on our own worlds

Soldato
OP
Well, a few things have happened, we tried a full modded FTB server, but it didn't really suit us. So - we have a shiny new 1.11.2 world that is brand new (I booted the server up yesterday, so it's very new). We're sticking with what we've had in the past, semi-van. This means the basic Minecraft package that anyone can play without modded clients, but with a few plugins to make gameplay more enjoyable. We're fleshing out the plugins as we speak, see http://community.cooltable.org/t/new-semi-van-1-11-2-minecraft/284 for the plugin discussion, and see http://cooltable.org/minecraft for login details. This page hasn't been updated yet, but we're running a 1.11.2 world.

We're running a whitelist until we get our plugins sorted, but feel free to ask to be added. Once we're fully backup, we'll be non-whitelist again.

So, if you want a pleasant, relaxed and a good place to play Minecraft, please join in. We're going to stick with no mcmmo or jobs or any of that kind of stuff. We're just gonna be what we used to be, a place where players can do their own thing, or join in with community builds.

Laters - ham

Man of Honour
Not that I have time to play MC any more but I miss the LinkTart days. Even when I wasn't playing it was nice to see the community and their creations. This server of yours looks great too :)

Soldato
OP
Not that I have time to play MC any more but I miss the LinkTart days. Even when I wasn't playing it was nice to see the community and their creations. This server of yours looks great too :)

I miss them too - this isn't my server, but I do put a lot of time into keeping it nice and sorting the backend stuff! :)

Hey Ham, can you whitelist me please. ty
No :p ofc :)

Hi. Can you whitelist me please. My Minecraft name is: The_Chadd

Thanks
Done
can you whitelist me too please? r_mine4444
Done

Have fun - any questions, you can either catch me on this thread or on our discord http://cooltable.org/mumble-and-discord

Soldato
thanks, I joined and spawned in a pit with no way out.

when breaking the dirt or cobble it would break but then reappear like I didn't break it so was stuck with no way of getting out.

does that normally indicate lag for MC? never played it online till now

Soldato
OP
thanks, I joined and spawned in a pit with no way out.

when breaking the dirt or cobble it would break but then reappear like I didn't break it so was stuck with no way of getting out.

does that normally indicate lag for MC? never played it online till now

Ah - I thought I had removed spawn protection - there's a way out now. Sorry matey :o you should be good to go

Thanks for highlighting that issue :)

Back
Top Bottom