• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1080 Ti Owners Thread

Caporegime
Gigabyte Aorus turned up but i'm not overly sure on it. Card is absolutely huge but one thing put me off straight away and that is one of the pads is hanging half way off one side of the mosfets I think. So rather than risk it dying and messing around returning and ordering another as it would be always in my mind. I'm not willing to strip it to put it right either as rather not risk it, nor should I have too.

Have ordered an MSI Gaming X which will be here tomorrow. Suits my red build better as the aorus orange was a bit off putting for me although it is a lovely looking card in general.
I am loving this Gaming X and good shout bud. Let me know your thoughts please.

LHM

LHM

Associate
Just arrived today:
IMG_6627.jpg

IMG_6631791f2.jpg

IMG_6632.jpg

Associate
Guys is there much difference between ZOTAC EXTREME and MSI GAMING X? I have ZOTAC preorded but Im 37 in Queue... And I found gaming X in stock and could have it tommorow... Been waiting a month for the card so... Whats your thoughts guys?

Caporegime
Guys is there much difference between ZOTAC EXTREME and MSI GAMING X? I have ZOTAC preorded but Im 37 in Queue... And I found gaming X in stock and could have it tommorow... Been waiting a month for the card so... Whats your thoughts guys?
There will be bugger all in it. Maybe slightly cooler but other than that, nothing!

Associate
Personally I'd cancel the pre order of there was no actual date and then order the gaming X. I can't stand not knowing when it's arriving.

Associate
Was here earlier, just thought I would update and say I went for the Gigabyte Aorus, didn't fancy paying £60 extra for the Extreme edition, hopefully it performs well :). Argh, hope I didn't make the wrong choice now. That MSI Gaming x looks pretty sweet for a similar price.

Back
Top Bottom