***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
ic1ord.jpg

Just got into vaping last week and cutting down on the smokes. Here is my Aspire NX75-A with 3ml Cleito Tank. Lovely little kit with USB Type C, so I can use my phone charger whilst out.

Anyway I need all your advice. I would like to purchase a few large 5-6ml tanks before the new vape laws on May 20th. Can anyone recommend some good ones.

So far I want to purchase:
5ml Aspire Nautilus
6ml SMOK TFV12

Some cheap ones I found for about a tenner to keep as spares:
6ml Joyetech Ornate Tank
6ml Kangertech AEROTANK TURBO

Appreciate anyones input. Thanks

Associate
Yes I saw that tank, but I'm scared of the bulge (I'm sure I will break it somehow). Really need something durable when out and about. I don't mind spending extra. Thanks

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Yes I saw that tank, but I'm scared of the bulge (I'm sure I will break it somehow). Really need something durable when out and about. I don't mind spending extra. Thanks

They're pretty strong mate. Just gotta make sure you seat it correctly on the seals on your tank.

Soldato

I wouldn't worry about the glass, i thought the same as you when I started vaping but I have yet to actually break a tank glass, its tough stuff!

likewise i wouldn't worry about the regs, they're already being skirted by selling separate height extension kits in much the same way many tanks before came with height reducing kits.

plus you can always go rda

Permabanned
Vapemail:
0ACBAB9A-E914-48FF-8132-CA5130374A01_zps09zzsxzp.jpg

Lovely bit of kit mate!

FINALLY brought a Minikin V2 yesterday. Wanted one for months now. Such a beauiful bit of kit! The cerakote finish paired with it's size makes it a PERFECT all day carry for me. Now just need to decide what to pair it with... My swing by my B&M tongiht and pick up the exo.

Soldato
Need a little help here guys.

Want to try Temp Control on my DNA mods, should be getting a bunch of SS 316L in the post today.
thing is there are no pre-set SS 316L profiles included on my mods. 316L is not even in the materials list in EScribe.
Do I simply use the SS316 profile?

Back
Top Bottom