• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1080 Ti Owners Thread

Soldato
didn't post any links to a product page from competitor though so I don't see any reason why I would :/ bit pathetic if I were to get kicked for posting a name of a competitor :confused:

You're asking us for help on buying from a competitor on a forum hosted and paid for by ocuk, it's really not that unreasonable. Ocuk doesn't want their facilities to be used in helping consumers buy from another shop.

Ask on the other shop's forum

Associate
That last MSI is looking interesting with the USB Type C connector, but I'm going no where near a card until AMD drop those Vega cards and Nvidia react to them. I think there is still play left in the 1080 Ti card prices if Vega shows the goods. Strangely I can max my 1070 in the likes of WoW when raiding, the FPS grinds to sub 30 FPS on my 1440p 144Hz Dell G-Sync monitor :/

WTB a i9 next year as well :D:D:D

Soldato
Just bought the EVGA 1080 Ti AIO kit from OCUK, Will be arriving Monday so should see a nice drop in temps using Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut for TIM, Also using a Corsair ML Pro Red LED fan instead of the stock EVGA fan, I'll be replacing the red corners with black corners from the Corsair store and I will also be painting the shroud completely black with no LED's showing.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/evga...dition-aio-hybrid-water-cooler-hs-006-ea.html

Associate
Double shots arrived :D

Evga GTX 1080 Ti Ftw3 SLI :D

yB9IwoL.jpg

bp36G

15REV

Back
Top Bottom