London Bridge Incident

Soldato
It was only 3 people. But expect a copycat soon, probably not in London because it's too prepared.

how are they going to prepare for a car driving along the bridge? it's hard to prepare for something like it.

from what my gf's friend said it all happened and ended really quickly.

probably due to armed police being there and then. She basically said central london is going to be avoided by her from now on because she got scared to that point, I can see why. But imo that gives them sickos a win.

Soldato
Sigh, seems like every day I await the news to report another attack. :( police response time seems good so well done to emergency services. May has announced yet another Cobra meeting what ever they **** that does seems like nothing at the moment.

Honestly round up the watch list get them all investigated if innocent let em go if not deport them. If UK based and home grown lock them up for life. (This is if they turn out to be from the watch list like last attack) if they are media and public will go into a frenzy.

Rip to the victims, hope ones in hospital pull through

Soldato
If these are found to be homegrown, I think it's fair to start rounding up their parent's and deporting them. Virtually all of these homegrown terrorist scum who went 'off the rails' and suddenly found turning to Islamic radicalism as an rationale for their pathetic existence. Surely their parents are partly responsible for allowing them to become such poor examples of human beings? It won't do anything for the ones who have already become radicalised, but will definitely help prevent radicalisation in the future.

Yep. That'll fix everything. /s

Soldato
Woke up this morning, checked the news and thought "only 6 dead".

Not sure what that says about me or what's going on at the minute...its like im just getting used to it.

RIP to the innocents that have lost their lives, seems lile the emergency services were exemplary yet again.

Soldato
Glad it's hard to get guns in the UK. Means muppets like these three are at least somewhat limited in what they can do.

Agree. Ive seen some opinions from Americans about how we could stop this if we could carry concealed weapons...just imagine if that was the case today?

Absolute carnage.

This wont continue forever as we simply wont let it...the concert will go ahead as planned today and London will wake up this mornong and go about its business. That last thing we need to do is create divisions however if this thread is anything to go by then they are already forming.

Soldato
Glad it's hard to get guns in the UK. Means muppets like these three are at least somewhat limited in what they can do.
That would just be beyond scary of we were like us and you could just buy one like a normal shopping day out. It's getting to point we need police patrolling areas 24/7.

I suspect there will be a mass increase In security at Manchester gig tonight, I know the news has requested people to avoid brining back packs.

Soldato
Agree. Ive seen some opinions from Americans about how we could stop this if we could carry concealed weapons...just imagine if that was the case today?

Absolute carnage.

This wont continue forever as we simply wont let it...the concert will go ahead as planned today and London will wake up this mornong and go about its business. That last thing we need to do is create divisions however if this thread is anything to go by then they are already forming.
You can't really not expect divisions anymore especially not with how the media and social media effects people these days it's also much easier to voice your views and build up followers weather agreed with or not

Associate
My heart goes out to those hurt and killed and my praise to the armed police who acted to prevent the ******* taking further lives.

Soldato

Absolute carnage.

Indeed, what the americans do not seem to understand is that with concealed carry the home grown terrorist will have just as much access and rights to such weapons.
They totally cannot understand an unarmed civilian population.
Conceptually to them, their safety comes from more guns everywhere, as thats what media, advertising and lobby groups tell them.

More covfefe for all.

Glad the response was fast, glad the response was complete.
Met did a good job.

Soldato
They need to identify the breeding grounds and shut them down. I don't care if it's their mosque. They are slaughtering our innocents, just get it done.

They probably already know who they are. It wouldnt surprise me if we yet again see "the suspects were known"etc

Soldato
They need to identify the breeding grounds and shut them down. I don't care if it's their mosque. They are slaughtering our innocents, just get it done.

The breeding groups is everywhere. Schools, mosques, social media, words whispered in the ears of the not so bright, those disaffected. Those who see assaults on the home lands of muslim nations as aggression against them directly.

It is hard to shut down thoughts and ideas, even more so when you can't get through to people or educate them.
As often education is banned and every week they hear they should have big families, breed, intermarry, support the brothers from abroad, the poor and oppressed.

You can turn a humanitarian message into bitterness and vitriol very easily, corrupt the message and person swiftly.
It happened for years in northern ireland, thnakfully much less so now, we 'got over it' for those most part through education, equal rights and asperations for our children in the future. We were sick of the violence, except for small sections of completely embittered, and utterly retarded ****wits who persist. On both sides. In fact a certain prominent political section from one community has moved on so little they almost do the dissidents a favour every time they speak, slowly clawing us back to retardation.

Unfortunately the methods that helped and worked in northern ireland will not help combat islamic extremists, as the people themselves do not want change and cannot see chnage as their particular book is 'perfect' and cannot be changed. It cannot because of its nature, and those who follow it perfectely will do **** like last night, blame it on the book telling them to, and this cannot be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom