PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
It went downhill as we went uphill! Sorry for swerving you across the map and driving us right into a camped squad on the hilltop. Hope no-one got car sick.

Considering that until that point we had killed 1 person collectively, it wasn't the worst result! Should hopefully be back on tonight

Soldato
Tomorrow morning
Oh Bums. Been sat here excitedly waiting to have a days play on the new FPV servers. Cheers, tomorrow it is then. I should have downloaded the test servers last night so at least I could have tried them today. Oh well.
I guess I will just trundle up to a few more circle edges with someone 3 rd person viewing me behind a rock, tree, bush, e.t.c. and have over more loot. Sorry just bitter from it happening three or four times in a row yesterday.

Soldato
So..... the area south of Mansions....

I've heard it called the Horse Shoe, the Enclave (yep!), Barracks, and a few other things....

Never 'Prison'.

Turns out, it's the Prison

At least we'll all be on the same page next time someone wants to land there!

Soldato
So..... the area south of Mansions....

I've heard it called the Horse Shoe, the Enclave (yep!), Barracks, and a few other things....

Never 'Prison'.

Turns out, it's the Prison

At least we'll all be on the same page next time someone wants to land there!
Not sure what you're referring to at all. You mean the quarry? The area encircled by cliffs?

Caporegime
just had the most random start to a game.was in singles dropped in with laods of people.seen a buggy so thought ill grab it.as i jumped in it another single at same time tried same thing he went to the back seat :p then as i went to drive off a guy landed on the bumper and didnt move :D i tried crashing into a wall to kill the guy on the front but he didnt die was odd just driving round 3 people in a buggy and it was singles.:p

Associate
The only thing that bugs me about this game really is the shooting/aiming when you are near stuff. Died plenty of timse by shooting railings, window frame etc instead of the head I'm pointing the gun at!

Soldato
The only thing that bugs me about this game really is the shooting/aiming when you are near stuff. Died plenty of timse by shooting railings, window frame etc instead of the head I'm pointing the gun at!
It makes sense though - the optics/sights are not within the barrel of the weapon itself, so you'll always have a bit of a distance between them when using the sights/optics. It's increased greatly on the Groza!

Back
Top Bottom