What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Does any one here watched American Gods..?

Great show, there's a dedicated thread to it kicking about somewhere.

Just started watching the second series of The Expanse on Netflix. Loved the first series, it's the perfect setting for a Sci Fi show, ranging from extremely polished high tech factions through to your grimy oppressed masses, excited to plough through this season and then spend a year wishing I'd paced myself :D

Associate
Narcos season 3. Currently binge watching. Started today. Episode 3 - the guys in New York sat in the barbers shop? Wow. Tarantino eat your heart out - that was one epic piece of TV. I literally said "WOW" out loud. Awesome stuff.

Soldato
Great show, there's a dedicated thread to it kicking about somewhere.

Just started watching the second series of The Expanse on Netflix. Loved the first series, it's the perfect setting for a Sci Fi show, ranging from extremely polished high tech factions through to your grimy oppressed masses, excited to plough through this season and then spend a year wishing I'd paced myself :D

Heard good things about American Gods but not seen any of it, need to get back onto The Expanse as good sci-fi is definitely up my alley, but instead I am just mainly watching Impractical Jokers atm, as I can switch off brain and enjoy the shenanigans.

Soldato
Is Gotham still any good? I can't remember where I got to but it seemed to be getting a bit stale. Might have to catch up with it as I'm running out of shows to watch.

Soldato
I finished Travelers the other night. Really enjoyed it, bit cliche in the concept but being Canadian rather than American (despite being set in the US, as is often the case) it had a bit of a different feel to it. Looking forward to the second season coming out next month.

Soldato
Decided to watch 'The Night Of' again as I didn't make it all the way through last time.
Fantastic series which had me gripped from start to end, no idea why I stopped watching it last time.

Season 3 of Narcos tonight, I think.

Man of Honour
I finished Travelers the other night. Really enjoyed it, bit cliche in the concept but being Canadian rather than American (despite being set in the US, as is often the case) it had a bit of a different feel to it. Looking forward to the second season coming out next month.

Really need to give that another go - was nothing really wrong with it and I liked the premise but it wasn't quite holding my attention - partly because I could see through how they were slightly decorating real world locations to look like they were facilities or labs, etc. that performed a different function to what they actually do in real life - which kind of ruined the illusion.

Soldato
watching animal kingdom. it's pretty good so far... I'm always partial to a bit of crime drama and if they wanted they could go a number of different ways with it. It's a bit tame compared to banshee but .. well everythings tame compared to banshee :)

Just finished this and looking forward to Season 3. Smurf is a nasty piece of work.:D

Back
Top Bottom