*** Battlefield 1 ***

Underboss
I just find some of the chat in his video to be very distressing and I don't think it's family friendly to be advertising it on here, very poor taste from a UB I must say.

Associate
So i brought the premium when it was £12. only played once. What weapons do you recommend i unlock first? Also are you guys using reshade?

Last edited:
Associate
The new japanese scout rifle is a beast

having a lot of fun with it myself and getting quite a few hackussations too :)

Battlefield_1_Screenshot_2017.12.19_-_14.43.52.02.png

Associate
I've started playing this again and whilst it's a frowned upon way of playing I'm particularly loving the sniping on this game, I do try to make myself some use to the team and snipe to cover and aid captures/defends etc but I've had a few times people outright refuse to give me health/ammo if I request it and often just hurl abuse back.

Despite that it's brilliant!

Associate
i only play this now n then when im bored of other stuff but was playing last night trying to unlock the parabellum? low weight.
the one where you need to shoot down 2 aircraft with an LMG

is there any way to get those kills other then shooting an aircraft while its under fire and hoping you get the kill?
i even tried hardcore and my LMG barely does anything

Don
I put this game down when PUBG came out. Not really played it since they added the Martini with scope. My go to sniper was no-scope Martini. Thinking of starting up again :) Any new map modes to look out for?

Caporegime
I've started playing this again and whilst it's a frowned upon way of playing I'm particularly loving the sniping on this game, I do try to make myself some use to the team and snipe to cover and aid captures/defends etc but I've had a few times people outright refuse to give me health/ammo if I request it and often just hurl abuse back.

Despite that it's brilliant!

Sniping the only truly good thing in this game, miles better than the sniping in bf 4.

Still hate the one hit one kill if in a certain range mechanic though, only time a sniper should do one hit kill is if it is a headshot.

Soldato
i only play this now n then when im bored of other stuff but was playing last night trying to unlock the parabellum? low weight.
the one where you need to shoot down 2 aircraft with an LMG

is there any way to get those kills other then shooting an aircraft while its under fire and hoping you get the kill?
i even tried hardcore and my LMG barely does anything

I used the MG15 suppression with it's 200 bullet mag on an open map, went prone and let rip.

Soldato
I put this game down when PUBG came out. Not really played it since they added the Martini with scope. My go to sniper was no-scope Martini. Thinking of starting up again :) Any new map modes to look out for?

Frontlines is good fun, and I find the quality of player in frontlines is on average slightly better than conquest (at least a s far as spotting and revives go). It's basically a tug o war linear conquest with a pair of telegraphs (mcoms) at each end. Both teams fight over the same flag and either win it and push forward or get pushed back. The game ends when the timer runs out or one team has lost both their telegraphs.

Back
Top Bottom