Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Turbo kits are cheap and a lot of the companies will fit the kit for you free of charge, seen some do maps on the ECU. But probably best to go on a dyno anyways...
Lol cheap!? :eek:

http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=502_625_852&products_id=2366

£4,495.00

Which takes it up to a whopping........278BHP. ;) When I had my Glanza V mapped there we were talking about the GT86 and how high the compression is on a standard engine so you can only run low boost @ .6 BAR. Although that was early days and they expected to get around 320bhp on stock internals later on.

Last edited:
Soldato
Amy (my 2017 Dodge Charger Hellcat)sitting next to her Challenger Hellcat cousin. God Bless American Muscle.

9liTOgB.jpg

And a quick pull on the dyno with 858 rwhp and 811 tq.
Lots of mods that void my powertrain warranty but whatevs

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Lol cheap!? :eek:

http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=502_625_852&products_id=2366

£4,495.00

Which takes it up to a whopping........278BHP. ;) When I had my Glanza V mapped there we were talking about the GT86 and how high the compression is on a standard engine so you can only run low boost @ .6 BAR. Although that was early days and they expected to get around 320bhp on stock internals later on.
Can't remember the company, it began with c. They have sold kits that took the brz up to 400-450bhp... I'll see if I can find it.

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Ok, looks like I forgot that the 450whp had some internal engine work done to it, to handle the extra power... Nevermind than.

Soldato
@Gibbo - no love for the Charger? :(
The wideboy is epic but they don't make a Charger version.

Real shame the interior of then cars don't look as good as the exterior.

They're mean looking cars. Gawd bless 'muricahh

I must need glasses then as the Challenger interior looks perfectly fine to me :p

They don't look that bad tbh but I guess they'll never be as sexy as some German whips

Needs more pics :D The Charger and Challenger have to be imo the 2 best looking muscle cars available and they always sound incredible

OUOPvg4.jpg

k42yucM.jpg

OgI4L6R.jpg

tlfkepD.jpg

1EC8khV.jpg

b0QKjwa.jpg

Soldato
Challenger Hellcats are too common. That's why I chose the Charger

If you're ever up in Tennessee with it let me know ;)

I'm not too keen on the interior either tbh, but I don't think it'd stop me from owning one purely because of how silly the car is.

Will do bud! Where about in TN are you?

Back
Top Bottom