• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

THE MAGNIFICENT 7: BIG DISCOUNTS ON GRAPHICS CARDS!!

Soldato
This level of customer service is why I've stopped ordering from elsewhere. It's really nice to see. Though I haven't purchased anything (barely use my computer as it is), it's really appreciated.

Cheers Gibbo

Associate
Damn, missed out on the 1080ti offers. Hadn't planned on spending that much but given the price would be crazy not to. Hears hoping Gibbo and co. can wangle a few more sneaky prices....

Associate
Damn, missed out on the 1080ti offers. Hadn't planned on spending that much but given the price would be crazy not to. Hears hoping Gibbo and co. can wangle a few more sneaky prices....
Honestly I wouldn't worry about it I wouldn't spend so much on a Ti now with GDC and GTC right around the corner I can't see the new flagship non ti being as pricey as the 1080 Ti is now whilst also offering more performance less power consumption

Associate
Over the moon to receive my Giga 1080Ti this morning only to be bitterly disappointed when I opened the box. Seems I've been had.
I have some god awful white and orange card and seems it is not one which is on the site for sale. I've received the Gigabyte 1080Ti Turbo 11GD. Not the 1080Ti Turbo OC show in the picture on page 1 or on the store site. Then I noticed that the box has been doctored. Its actually 1080 Turbo OC and someone has photoshopped Ti on the front (but forgot to on the end panel)!!!!!
What gives??

Caporegime
Over the moon to receive my Giga 1080Ti this morning only to be bitterly disappointed when I opened the box. Seems I've been had.
I have some god awful white and orange card and seems it is not one which is on the site for sale. I've received the Gigabyte 1080Ti Turbo 11GD. Not the 1080Ti Turbo OC show in the picture on page 1 or on the store site. Then I noticed that the box has been doctored. Its actually 1080 Turbo OC and someone has photoshopped Ti on the front (but forgot to on the end panel)!!!!!
What gives??
Pics?

Caporegime
Man of Honour
I noticed that. EDIT: Model number is confusing there are two with different number of Ts in the name one is the blower the other 3x fan. I think the model number for that one is the blower but I'm a bit tired and might have it wrong.

Caporegime
Not to mention that it is to be seen nowhere on the store or in this thread. I'm now torn between keeping it and not looking at my rig or returning it and being without the upgrade.
Put a paper bag over your rig and have a couple pints before you look at it... should do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom