Soldato
It's game over in 2018 for average man unless you are triple 6 + so tanned you could possibly pass as a black man.

6 Pac
6ft+
6 Figures

Even whales on Tinder basically demand Chad these days.

If that doesn't work it's on to Syrian Army game:

0IGBk7J.png

LOLOLOL.

It's over boyo. Homie is running tight Syrian Army game.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I think the point was the "toblerone triangle", but many women (regardless of weight) cannot have such a gap purely based on their genetic make-up, smaller hips. The triangle is the unrealistic standard, not the weight

exactly, it is partly genetic (just as a tan is)

hip to waist ratio is of course linked to attractiveness in women and as Tefal points out that is perhaps seen as attractive from an evolutionary perspective thanks to ability to give birth etc...

but you'll no doubt find there are women out there with an attractive hip to waist ratio who don't have the "Toblerone Tunnel" as they've not got minimal body fat or perhaps simply have larger, more muscular thighs

I'm not talking about women who are obese necessarily but within normal BMI range, in fact if we're going back to the whole caveman/lack of modern medicine thing then having really low body fat isn't ideal either.

I wouldn't have Dowie down as someone who watches Love Island.

I don't (honestly! :) ) the story was on "trending stories" in the iPhone news app.

How can you tell he is tall from that picture???

there are other pictures in the article, including him standing next to one of the female contestants (granted she could be a borderline midget)

This is the type of nonsense they post when they can't lock down a 6ft+ Chad:

hmBbAzV.jpg

not too different from guys who claim they like their women "curvy" when they actually tend to date obese women who don't really have any curves

I saw the clip the other day when that tall, dark Chad came into Love Island and all the blokes looked uncomfortable and the girls were fawning, it's over for you in 2018 if you aren't running Mediterranean game.

haha :D

I guess this does play into that whole 4Chan thing a bit, though this guy probably would count as a "Chad" under normal circumstances but perhaps just isn't as much of a "Chad" (or not as "alpha") as the other guys. The other angle is the guy is a doctor, the other contestants (I googled and found a cosmopolitan article) seem to be a "construction worker", "personal trainer", "stationary sales manager" etc.. according to 4chan logic if these women ("Stacys") were more like 29/30-ish rather than 20-22-ish then they'd be all over a doctor as the number 1 prospect as they want a provider at that age.

Soldato
Love island is utter garbage, trash TV at its worst.

Who the hell gives a rat's hairy sack what they think on this show??

They are all vacuous morons :p

Problem is, this show is a sign of the current culture amongst young people (I'm late 20's). On facebook the other day my news feed was littered with Love Island posts....

Caporegime
Trash TV like Love Island has been telling women for years how to look, live their lives and what to look for in a partner (ie. a tanned gym addict with no brains). I imagine the same goes for men as well but masculine men are less likely to watch rubbish like that.

Soldato
not too different from guys who claim they like their women "curvy" when they actually tend to date obese women who don't really have any curves
It annoys me that fat birds have stolen the term 'Curvy' I describe the girls i like as Curvy but i mean thin waist, wide hips and good booty. Everyone else thinks i mean fatties though :p

I dislike the completely flat skinny look as much as the chubster look

Caporegime
This thread!

Im guessing the gap means.. Not fat.
As I know what the reference is.

But comparing society to that program?
Well personally I'd never be interested in that type of girl anyway.
If you are after that type of person obviously superficial is dominant attribute. But you would know this so only have yourself. To blame.

Soldato
This thread!

Im guessing the gap means.. Not fat.
As I know what the reference is.

But comparing society to that program?
Well personally I'd never be interested in that type of girl anyway.
If you are after that type of person obviously superficial is dominant attribute. But you would know this so only have yourself. To blame.

This, in a nutshell

Associate
I describe the girls i like as Curvy but i mean thin waist, wide hips and good booty. Everyone else thinks i mean fatties though :p
Amen to that, brother - nothing sexier on women than the combination of those three. Perfectly describes my ex-missus when I first met her.

If you even watch TV trash like 'Love Island' (as I know my niece does, but she's 19 and therefore can't be expected to know any better), let alone look to it for beauty/body advice, then you need to take a long, hard look at yourself. A bunch of cosmetically-enhanced wannabes whoring themselves for 15 minutes of 'fame', some even prepared to **** on camera in order to get it, is hardly setting a worthwhile example ...

Back
Top Bottom