What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Trying to get back into World of Warcraft: Legion.

Made a ton of bags (players need those bags for re-rolls). :cool:

Went to Game yesterday and tried to pre-order a physical copy of WOW:BFA (turns out Game does not sell copies any more).

Soldato
My aging pc is overheating in this... well, heat, so any cpu intensive games aren't possible for me!

Rise of the Tomb Raider, Hitman and AC Origins all cause it to shutdown.

I can just about manage Dying Light, so I'm sticking with that.

Caporegime
Dishonored 2 is so rich in detail, thoroughly enjoying exploring. Spent almost 4 hours on just one level investigating all nooks and crannies.

EDIT: And now I've just played one of the best levels ever made in the history of gaming. Those of you who have played this game probably know what I'm on about. Amazing stuff.

Last edited:

Ree

Ree

Associate
isnt that the game they were talking about doing class action against the owner or something like that. never played it or know much about it so forgive my ignorance. just wondering why folk would go back to it if it was that bad.

Associate
isnt that the game they were talking about doing class action against the owner or something like that. never played it or know much about it so forgive my ignorance. just wondering why folk would go back to it if it was that bad.
It just got a new update that has made the game a lot better, pretty much NmS 2.
I never played it at launch, so went into it with fresh eyes, and it is certainly holding my attention.
It's pulled me out of Witcher 3 :)

Caporegime
Revisiting the first mission pack for Quake: Scourge of Armagon with the intention of uncovering all secrets this time.

Unlike the main game, I don't care for the music anywhere near as much in this expansion pack, but otherwise, the gameplay is still hard to fault.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Second time around for Far Cry Primal. It isn't as good as the first time though. Not sure whether to abort and come back to it when I can play in 4K or carry on...

Then I remembered. Yakuza 0 is coming in 48 hours? So I'll be stopping Far Cry then for sure.

Back
Top Bottom