What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
36. Assassins Creed Origins, Skyrim, Hitman are my go to games at the moment.

Mainly have to focus on games where I can play a quick burst and complete a mission or save progress in 30 mins to an hour. I loved the look of The Division but never got past the very first steps as the lack of any sort of checkpoint or save function meant that I was playing the same missions over and over again if I had to break off my session.

This is one of the reasons I haven't enjoyed online gaming in the past few years - I don't get chance to play often and find myself way behind the curve 'levelling up' against other players.

Associate
This is one of the reasons I haven't enjoyed online gaming in the past few years - I don't get chance to play often and find myself way behind the curve 'levelling up' against other players.

I'm in the same boat myself. I used to be massively into MMORPGs, but I'm unsure if there's anything out there that will accommodate such little play time and the ability to have to log off quickly. Usually, by the time a group has formed and travelled to a destination I have pretty much no time left to do anything.

Caporegime

Witcher 3 - struggling to get into it
FIFA18 (looking forward to 19)
Far Cry 5 - struggling to get into it
Doom - struggling so far too see what the fuss is about

The only game I've really enjoyed recently was Fallout 4. Might see if I can get back into online shooters with BF5, but my appetite for PC seems to be dwindling and I find I spend more free time on here, YouTube, in the garden, and on business.

Friends keep saying 'come and try PUBG', but I can't currently find the time. I'd be in for 15 minutes before a child needed a poo or something.

Looking further ahead, RDR2 and whatever the next single player Fallout ends up being.

Associate
36 here

Playing Fifa 19,PES 19,Insurgency,Wreckfest and dabble in a few others
Only get an hour or 2 in the evenings.

Looking forward to Red dead,Battlefield and few others

Soldato
32 played Witcher 3 up to a few quests in blood and wine but decided to have a break.
Playing two point hospital with my partner, first time she's played a pc game.
Divinity origins 2 enhanced edition still on act 1 but I think it's just as good if not better than the Witcher 3.

Man of Honour
I am 51 and don't play multiplayer games. I play the odd single player FPS but mainly simulators such as TS2018, Kerbal Space Program, ETS2, the odd racing simulator. I also play RTS and management games such as Rise of Venice, Port Royal 1, 2 and 3, the Patrician series, Tropico up to T4, Anno series, Settlers series and Railroad/Transport Tycoon series. Currently I am playing through The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II and all of it's dlc that I picked up for a bargain price in a recent sale. I liked the first one and am enjoying this one as well.

Associate
At the moment Elite Dangerous is my solo time sink
multiplayer ive been playing Player Unknown, Dungeon of the Endless, WH40K:Gladius will probably go back to Tekken7 now that my man Lei is back.

Associate

I tend to have 1 game I spend most of my hours on, at this time it is Arma 3 koth.

But I dabble with the odd hour of various other games. Some battlefront 2, COH2, killing floor2 & I recently purchased vermantide 2.

I have phases though where i might not play any of those for a couple of weeks and play the battlefield games or elite dangerous instead. Depends what my mates on TS are playing also.

Back
Top Bottom