What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
51 and playing EVE Online after some 5 years away.

Games I also have on the back burner whilst playing EVE are....

The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine expansion.
The Golf Club 2 (will get 2019 when it’s more sensibly priced).
Zelda Breath of the Wild.
Uncharted 4.

I’ve been playing computer and console games since the 1970s and I’ll play them till the day I die (getting closer. Damn you time).

The last bit gave me a laugh, know the feeling as similar here at 48. Strangely I also started playing Eve after around a 6yr break or so, have been playing around 10 months or so again, joined the Goons in Karmafleet, down in Delve and really enjoying it as it suits my playstyle (couple of hours mostly at weekends.) Other than that a bit of World of Warships and occasional World of Tanks.

Man of Honour
Grabbed The Dark Room last night.

It's based on John Robertson's Youtube and live action game. Basically self abuse in the form of a text adventure game.

I've played the youtube game, the original version and the upgraded version and seen his live show and The Dark Room is an expanded version of those. With more abuse. :D

Announcement and trailer video included in spoiler, because... swearies. Along with the drinking game rules...

Drinking game rules:

Basically... YA DIE, YA DRINK!

Last edited:
Soldato
Hearthstone
MTG Arena
Fortnite

I have a habit of getting hooked on daily/weekly challenges and all three of these games have that in abundance.
Patiently waiting for a meaningful elite update.

Soldato
Hitman

Replaying it in advance of Hitman 2 next month. Better than Blood Money, wonderful location and so many different ways to do things. Huge replayability too. Sapienza is gorgeous and a very lifelike recreation of the Amalfi coast. Excellent.

Soldato
I was really blown away with how good Hitman was.

Same as! I didn't like Absolution but this is even better than Blood Money. Looks great too, some of the locations are gorgeous, I love Hokkaido in the snow.

I broke my rule of not pre-ordering games anymore for Hitman 2 - the Sniper Assassin level you get for pre-ordering is great fun.

I love the fact that there are a ridiculous number of ways to complete each contract, some of the accident and comedy kills are hilarious :)

Soldato
BF1
Doom
Dawn of war 2 plus expansions

Bored.

Lol and yet i still play! I think it’s because my wife watches abject drivel and I can’t bring myself to join her.

Associate
Assassins Creed Odyssey
Forza Horizon 4
Shadow of Tomb Raider.
Euro Truck Simulater.
Prepar3d V4.3

Have been a gamer since my 20s and build my own machines.

Back
Top Bottom