• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Turing RTX 2080 Ti Owners Thread

Soldato
Are you a plumber by trade? Never seen copper piped water cooling before.

Must be fiddly to fit?

Nah, not a plumber but it’s a learning curve it’s looked better but this is the last outing as about to be building out a 1000d with nickel/chrome! When it was full looked better...

XCsYeVj.jpg

Very nice. Bit bummed OCUK haven't come through with the Dukes yet, they're underperforming...
My workaround lol.

Nice work, I’ve done a quick copper run avoiding the bottom rad as I’m planning to build the 1000d with them running on air until done, then in the blocks they go :)

AgyfSJg.jpg

Even though it is a temporary solution I hate that it’s not quite straight lol!

Soldato
Nah, not a plumber but it’s a learning curve it’s looked better but this is the last outing as about to be building out a 1000d with nickel/chrome! When it was full looked better...

XCsYeVj.jpg

Nice work, I’ve done a quick copper run avoiding the bottom rad as I’m planning to build the 1000d with them running on air until done, then in the blocks they go :)

AgyfSJg.jpg

The clean copper looks ace. My work around is simply 4 Koolance QDC male to female fittings connected to an extender lol.

Caporegime

XCsYeVj.jpg

AgyfSJg.jpg

Loving the copper pipes and looks fantastic bud. Great work there!

Soldato
H
Pick it up and shake the hell out of it :D

Have you seen the size of it? Lol! Will try again later maybe, it’s been a bit of a problem for a while and I’m not sure why.

Unboxed a Duke late last night, absolutely massive things! Sadly won’t get much time this week to install them :( :(

Man of Honour
OP
Something managed to get to me from Yodel in onc piece...

corRNbO.jpg

Time to drain and do a work around loop while my Vector blocks and 1000d turn up ;)

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

lMde8HM.png

Date 25/09/2018, Make MSI Duke, Smffy, Link
Date 20/09/2018, Make Zotac Gaming Edition, LegendaryDread, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your RTX 2080 Ti.

f7GQuTH.png

Soldato
H

Have you seen the size of it? Lol! Will try again later maybe, it’s been a bit of a problem for a while and I’m not sure why.

Unboxed a Duke late last night, absolutely massive things! Sadly won’t get much time this week to install them :( :(

Yeah, the size is a real problem for a lot of people, I think. It fouls my res on the test bench.

Associate
My card arrived:) EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra

2bwup3.jpg

Associate
Bit worrying. Noticed a bit of a burning smell coming from the gpu and noticed the fans werent spinning. for some reason precision x1 had the fans at 0%! Maybe they were off because the gpu temp was low? I'm worried now!

Caporegime
Bit worrying. Noticed a bit of a burning smell coming from the gpu and noticed the fans werent spinning. for some reason precision x1 had the fans at 0%! Maybe they were off because the gpu temp was low? I'm worried now!

Just run it through some benchmarks to give it a test out.

Back
Top Bottom