Leicester Owner's Helicopter Crashed outside stadium

Man of Honour
There has been confirmation to the BBC that the owner was in the helicopter when it crashed.

I’ve seen some people saying Puel was too?

You hope for the best but reading between the lines it doesn’t seem likely there would be survivors.

Soldato
There has been confirmation to the BBC that the owner was in the helicopter when it crashed.

I’ve seen some people saying Puel was too?

You hope for the best but reading between the lines it doesn’t seem likely there would be survivors.

French media sources reporting Puel was not and is perfectly ok. Official press conference is at 10am apparently.

Last edited:

smr

smr

Soldato
This is sad news for all involved:(, didn't know much about him but he seemed like a very nice person and great owner of the club.

The best owner we could have ever wished for. After the game yesterday I got back to my car and as usual turned radio leicester on to hear the post match analysis, and Ian Stringer, our commentator, was waiting for his interview with Puel, he made a remark about the helicopter, something along the lines of "just the groundsmen on the turf right now with the owner's helicopter, and I must say it looks absolutely gleaming." He's said similar before on occassion but this particular time it really made me visualise it and now it just seems a bit haunting with what has happened.

Vichai and his son are the best owner's we have ever had. They won us the premier league and turned our dreams into reality but more than that they have generously given to our city, and community, numerous donations in the millions of pounds towards local charities, hospitals and causes, and many many generosities we haven't heard of. On Vichai's birthday he'll always give out free beer and food for every fan on match day and things like that to. We absolutely love him. Such a tragic thing to have happened. Hoping for the best but it doesn't look good :(

Associate
The best owner we could have ever wished for. After the game yesterday I got back to my car and as usual turned radio leicester on to hear the post match analysis, and Ian Stringer, our commentator, was waiting for his interview with Puel, he made a remark about the helicopter, something along the lines of "just the groundsmen on the turf right now with the owner's helicopter, and I must say it looks absolutely gleaming." He's said similar before on occassion but this particular time it really made me visualise it and now it just seems a bit haunting with what has happened.

Vichai and his son are the best owner's we have ever had. They won us the premier league and turned our dreams into reality but more than that they have generously given to our city, and community, numerous donations in the millions of pounds towards local charities, hospitals and causes, and many many generosities we haven't heard of. On Vichai's birthday he'll always give out free beer and food for every fan on match day and things like that to. We absolutely love him. Such a tragic thing to have happened. Hoping for the best but it doesn't look good :(

This,
Just been to the ground with my brother and his girlfriend, a lot of people around paying there respect's and laying flowers and as you would expect quite a lot of media.

Back
Top Bottom