PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
cs isnt that hard to play. many make it out to be cause of the ranking system in it.

Global is probably the equivalent of FACEIT rank 3/4 or ESEA C, so it's far from a high level in CS. Playing CS is one thing, playing at a high level is a different thing entirely - hence why tier 1 players earn 6 figure salaries (excluding prize money and sponsorships).

just like siege. its just same spots learn recoil patterns. rinse repeat.

I don't even know where to begin with this, just LOL.

Caporegime
I'll quote what someone else said earlier in the thread as it emphasises why I don't believe the majority of what you say:

you dont need to believe anything. yet you always bringing it up :confused: i mentioned i had won 80 games. yet you and spils bring up the usual. do you want a signed photo or something ? :p

robi you telling me about something i already know. you dont need to begin anywhere. i just dont find cs any better or harder to play than any other fps. why is that hard to comprehend ? its fixed areas and recoil game sense. if you struggle at it not my issue i dont.:D

lets keep this on pubg. ;)

Soldato
you dont need to believe anything. yet you always bringing it up :confused: i mentioned i had won 80 games. yet you and spils bring up the usual. do you want a signed photo or something ? :p

robi you telling me about something i already know. you dont need to begin anywhere. i just dont find cs any better or harder to play than any other fps. why is that hard to comprehend ? its fixed areas and recoil game sense. if you struggle at it not my issue i dont.:D

lets keep this on pubg. ;)

No, I didn't even bite at 80 wins, I suggested a new game in response to your post saying "so nothing else at moment to play fps wise". I then responded to your third post which insinuated CS is an easy game with a low skill ceiling (which Shimmy also picked up on).

It's hard to comprehend because you have zero scrim, league or tournament experience in CS, therefore I believe you're not in a position to make sweeping statements like the above.

I don't struggle, quite the opposite actually :)

Caporegime
why do i have zero experience in cs ? i have played competitivly for many years.:confused: its best not to guess at what you dont know. as said lets just keep this to pubg.

Associate
Course you did mate. :rolleyes: That's why theirs is absolutely nothing online about it and you never post anything even close to proof. With the way you like to brag about beating public scrubs if you was even close to being competitive you'd be posting it to anyone who listens.

Attending your local LAN party in 1998 doesn't make you pro.;)

Just tell us what team you played CS for then if you played anything remotely competitive. No doubt Ill get another holiday for this and your continue to tell lies. Like that time you pretended to be good friends with Dean Hall and was in with all the DAYZ development team - but got found out that Dean had never heard of you and wasn't given you any inside info. Like you was telling/bragging on here almost daily that he was.

For a grown man I find it all really pathetic if I'm being honest. I should know better myself. But when we have to read your dribble daily its hard to ignore.

You go on like you're shroud or Swag but you're just some scrub with far to much time to game and its all a little sad.

Associate
giphy.gif

Soldato
ewwww.....utter aids. should come with a governement health warning the toxicity is so bad.
Nothing wrong with the game, so we just need to assemble 10 people which is a doable. People mostly head into MM because its easy to find a game quick but theres a lot of idiots in MM so it goes on. I call MM practise most of the time dont stress on it

Pubg I got mixed feelings on, hope they keep demoing various game modes

Soldato
Nothing wrong with the game, so we just need to assemble 10 people which is a doable. People mostly head into MM because its easy to find a game quick but theres a lot of idiots in MM so it goes on. I call MM practise most of the time dont stress on it

Pubg I got mixed feelings on, hope they keep demoing various game modes
Oh yea the games itself is fine. And actually good fun. It’s the player base I was referring too. We shouldn’t have to have 9 others that we know available in order to get an aids free game. Between the tk’ing scrubs, hackers, smurfers, derankers etc etc it’s just totally toxic place to go for a game that should be fun.

Soldato
Oh yea the games itself is fine. And actually good fun. It’s the player base I was referring too. We shouldn’t have to have 9 others that we know available in order to get an aids free game. Between the tk’ing scrubs, hackers, smurfers, derankers etc etc it’s just totally toxic place to go for a game that should be fun.

ESEA, FACEIT and ESL are largely fine. MM is aids, hence why the majority of good/serious players avoid it like the plague.

Soldato
and ordinary people who just want a game? so if you're not serious/good you have to suffer MM?

Not at all. I'm just saying that you shouldn't tarnish the entire game with the metaphoric toxicity brush just because a couple of kids screamed at you during an MM game.

Soldato
Not at all. I'm just saying that you shouldn't tarnish the entire game with the metaphoric toxicity brush just because a couple of kids screamed at you during an MM game.
I've 2000(ish) hours into the game. i'm well placed to know the difference between a couple of kids screaming at me and a toxic game. play the game outside of your immediate list of friends and you'll see that.

anyways, should maybe stick to pubg chatter. I've made my feelings on csgo pretty clear in it's own thread (even though I still play the damn game from time to time - mainly to see how poor my reactions etc have gotten :()

Back
Top Bottom