Just Cause 4

Soldato
I have VIP with Green Man Gaming so I got Gold Edition for £52 :)

Perhaps you should have mentioned it as a deal not everyone can get it :p

My problem with these games are once you've messed about for a few hours, it's a bit meh.

137hrs on Just Cause 2
72hrs on Just Cause 3
lets hope there is more than a few hours on JC4!

Soldato
Yeh considering the lack of any real hype and high price I'm really not interested after loving the previous 2. Waiting to see something more solid to persuade me to buy it, plus from memory both JC2 and JC3 were heavily reduced on steam quite quickly after release. I've got enough other stuff to play right now without feeling like I need to grab it on release.

Man of Honour
Yeh considering the lack of any real hype and high price I'm really not interested after loving the previous 2. Waiting to see something more solid to persuade me to buy it, plus from memory both JC2 and JC3 were heavily reduced on steam quite quickly after release. I've got enough other stuff to play right now without feeling like I need to grab it on release.

I think this is where I sit too.

Soldato
I'm chomping at the bit for it. I want to get as many vehicles as possible in the largest boat that is like a carrier and sail away. So many possibilities!

Associate
i really REALLY want this game, but the vehicle controls in JC3 put my off, just made everything a lot more difficult than it needed to be, i think i might wait a couple of days after launch and watch a few videos/reviews

Soldato
I spoke to a guy on youtube about controls.

DigitalX

Thanks for this mate, how are you finding the vehicle handling compared to 3?
2 hours ago1
Oscar Cooper

Yeah it's ok...not going to change any lives, it got better once I remembered there was a hand brake, some of the stunt challenges are AMAZING though

Soldato
The bikes in 3 were awful.. tried handbraking that and went all over. Come 12am or just after ill let you know.

Edit: maybe not.. shoot, thought this was gonna midnight like console! Now im gutted.

MBy5xNI.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
As far as I am aware you just need to sign up to them? It said "loyal customer" but I don't buy things often from them at all?

SORRY YOU'RE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ACCESS THE VIP AREA YET.
It's by invitation only so do keep shopping and you might see that invitation in your email soon!

:(

JC3 was find including vehicles once you modded it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Out in a few days. Undecided about this. Hefty price.
Just seems more of the same, but with improvements. Will pick it up when it is around £10-£15 myself. Not paying any more than that. By then the bugs will be ironed out too :D

My guess it will be that price some time in spring, summer at the latest. Not like it is a must play game (for me) so happy to wait.

I waited a year and picked up Middle-earth:Shadow of War for around £6 and have had great time. Did not have to deal with any bugs, balancing issues or micro transactions which were all fixed.

Soldato
I loved JC2 - 100% completed it, even when it required searching every single street of a city to find the one thing I hadn't blown up.

But JC3 I just didn't get the same enjoyment from, and I'm not really sure why. Did anyone else find the same?

It makes me hesitant about wanting JC4. If it's a return to 2, then I'll adore it. If.

Back
Top Bottom