Just Cause 4

Soldato
Ive refunded it and am gutted as I absolutely loved 1-3. Graphically its a downgrade and the controls are a downgrade but worst of all which utter moron decided that taking out the chaos and destructions of town take overs and putting in a shed load of timed missions in was a good idea?

Its one of the worst ideas since someone suggested making an online Fallout game with no NPC's.

Soldato
I honestly think they rushed it, I've said it before. Something doesn't feel "right" about its release, almost like another team took over. Because Just Cause 3 was great, I mean look at the water on that!

Associate
I honestly think they rushed it, I've said it before. Something doesn't feel "right" about its release, almost like another team took over. Because Just Cause 3 was great, I mean look at the water on that!

Avalanche have been working on Rage 2 with ID so I'm guessing all the best employees worked on that rather than this. That's what it seems like anyway.

Soldato
This is hilarious, I just spent a few hours causing havoc, it's so funny, pegging people together, pegging cars to buildings, helicopters to cars, people to cars, just so funny :p

The graphics are MUCH better on JC4, apart from a few glitches and the water.

Soldato
Just finished it, the main story is pretty short and poor, the rest of the game is 3-4 missions repeated over, and over, and over, and over again.

Barely bothered with the upgrades, used just a couple of basic machine guns/smg and it really wasn't an issue at all.

I've not touched all the extra little side bits for each village such as the wingsuit challenges, I'm not a 100%, I'm more storyline.

4/10

Soldato
Dudes, on the PC how do you boost the wingsuit when flying, what key is it? I've just sat and completed a load of wingsuit challenges and it said 'Booster unlocked' at one point but I can seem to work out how to fly using any boost like you could in JC3 with the Bavarium wingsuit thingy.

Any help/advice appreciated.

Soldato
Dudes, on the PC how do you boost the wingsuit when flying, what key is it? I've just sat and completed a load of wingsuit challenges and it said 'Booster unlocked' at one point but I can seem to work out how to fly using any boost like you could in JC3 with the Bavarium wingsuit thingy.

Any help/advice appreciated.

Press 1 (to get onto the map), then 3 to access the grapple mods menu .You'll find using R you can unlock one of the grapple mods now. That's what they means by booster unlocked, unfortunately not a literal booster like in the JC3 DLC.

Soldato
Well, I had no idea that the Blackhand Skystriker wingsuit was available in my game. Just found a vid on YT which shows how to equip it by going into the 'Customize' menu from the pause screen.

Sorted. Neat bit of kit. :cool::D

Back
Top Bottom