FIFA 19

Caporegime
Well that new goal kick glitch thing is disgusting. Why people share stuff like this irritates me. I actually saw this once in the weekend league and thought it was just an anomaly. Luckily he didn't score it.

Had 2 people use it against me. I beat the second guy 4-2 and I sent him a ton of abuse for doing it.

He had potm aubamayang and my keeper ran out then decided to run back to goal so was an easy goal for him.

Some people are right **** who play this. Score a goal then start to hog the ball for the rest of the game or using cheap tactics.

They need to get rid of times shooting absolutely no need for it in game.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
There is a Laporte CL SBC up, Laporte base card is a great CB, I have used him a lot paired with my untradeable Umtiti so his 85 edition should be good.

Associate
My risky punt on dynamic 86 Sanchez has paid off with spurs qualifying in CL. He’s already a beast so looking forward to the upgrade, shame I had to get rid of dynamic Kimpembe as he’s getting one too but he’s more difficult to hybrid.

Soldato
The Parolo and FutSwap cards weekly objectives have made me play so crap since trying to get them. I think my DNF modifier is down to .3 or something because I would just tend to leave after 2-3 goals.

Permabanned
My risky punt on dynamic 86 Sanchez has paid off with spurs qualifying in CL. He’s already a beast so looking forward to the upgrade, shame I had to get rid of dynamic Kimpembe as he’s getting one too but he’s more difficult to hybrid.

Thats gonna be a nice card. :)

When do CL/EL cards get the upgrades, soon after all the group stages finish?

Associate
The Parolo and FutSwap cards weekly objectives have made me play so crap since trying to get them. I think my DNF modifier is down to .3 or something because I would just tend to leave after 2-3 goals.
I think it's fixed I was playing ok with my Italian set up until this came along now I struggle to win and immobile and his Italian counterparts can't hit a barn door with a banjo yet Allan and hamsik seem to be scoring fine I'm still one win away lmao

Soldato
Picked up a UCL Live Perisic and Hamsik this morning for 155k each. I may actually drop them into a team while i wait for them to get ULE upgrades :p

I agree with however mentioned the FUTSwap cards through challenges. My team are playing like absolute **** ***** and ******* Isco. Isco is without a doubt, one of the worst players i've used in my actual teams. He can't sprint he can't hold the ball up, as we know. But can he dribble? can he ****. Can he pass? can he ****.

I'm only using him for the la liga goals because he's been sitting in my transfer list for a few weeks. No wonder; 100% useless!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom