Apex Legends BR

Associate
There are a couple of things they need to change with gunplay - bullets are too slow, need speeding up slightly.
Wingman is well too overpowered, its a beast long and short range!

If EA fix the issues with PC crashes it's going to stay ahead of Fortnite for a long time... hopefully!
Wingman isn't overpowered as it heavily relies on you landing the shots in the first place to be useful. The Mozambique can 3 shot drop someone if you know how to use it right but no-one is crying that it's overpowered, instead it's become a meme of being terrible.

Soldato
Wingman isn't overpowered as it heavily relies on you landing the shots in the first place to be useful. The Mozambique can 3 shot drop someone if you know how to use it right but no-one is crying that it's overpowered, instead it's become a meme of being terrible.
I can hit people far more consistently with the Mozambique than the Wingman, I'm just terrible with a Wingman.
I prefer an smg to either of them 90% of the time anyway

Associate

100+ damage to the head is fairly high when its kitted.
It's higher damage then the Mozambique to the head.

Agree you have to hit your shots, but that's the case with all guns ;)

Associate
100+ damage to the head is fairly high when its kitted.
It's higher damage then the Mozambique to the head.

Agree you have to hit your shots, but that's the case with all guns ;)

Longbow does similar damage, gets more attachments to make it even more useful and even gets skull piercer. But that isn't OP, the wingman is.

Really if they are to nerf it though, I think it would be best to not allow extended mags and maybe reduce the rate of fire. At least then people can't spam 12 bullets and hope something sticks.

Associate
The defence against the Wingman is movement. Players don't pay enough attention to Helmet strength either, which is why with level 3 shields they get downed in an instant. If you are carrying any AR or the Eva8 then escaping the Wingman is easy enough. Stand still for a second and you'll be praying for the revive.

Associate
The defence against the Wingman is movement. Players don't pay enough attention to Helmet strength either, which is why with level 3 shields they get downed in an instant. If you are carrying any AR or the Eva8 then escaping the Wingman is easy enough. Stand still for a second and you'll be praying for the revive.

Helmet strength reducing head shot damage.

Get used to strafing left and right constantly while shooting!

Longbow does similar damage, gets more attachments to make it even more useful and even gets skull piercer. But that isn't OP, the wingman is.

Really if they are to nerf it though, I think it would be best to not allow extended mags and maybe reduce the rate of fire. At least then people can't spam 12 bullets and hope something sticks.

Longbow has much slower rate of fire.

The hemlock on the other hand, single fire is damn good!

Last edited:
Associate
I think I'm addicted to this game lol. Anyone able to lock a solid 144fps at 1080p? I'm close with a 9700k and 2060 but it's more like 120-144fps.

Soldato
They need to bring some kind of punishment for people who leave when they could still be respawned.
Maybe they cant start another match until the match they just left has completed? just something to make people think twice before the quit out?

Associate
They need to bring some kind of punishment for people who leave when they could still be respawned.
Maybe they cant start another match until the match they just left has completed? just something to make people think twice before the quit out?

Not a bad idea, but what happens if you crash (as we know lots of crashing issues on PC) - then you would get punished for disconnecting.

Soldato
Imagine... crash and reconnect right behind the guy that almost killed you
there's no perfect fix for it but the reconnect option was a godsend when it arrived in pubg. i imagine it would have the same affect for apex. if you've crashed out your character should become afk - so you obviously risk being killed while afk. what would your suggestion be if not a reconnect option?

Associate
there's no perfect fix for it but the reconnect option was a godsend when it arrived in pubg. i imagine it would have the same affect for apex. if you've crashed out your character should become afk - so you obviously risk being killed while afk. what would your suggestion be if not a reconnect option?

It’s a hard one, apex has the advantage that you have the revive and respawn. If you DC, you should “die”, drop you loot box and allow your team mates to pick up your banner. Your then lootable and when you reconnect, you can be respawned using the locations, as if you had fully died. That does mean you will have no loot, but saves your team losing out totally.

We tend to just leave games when our friend crash.

Soldato
It’s a hard one, apex has the advantage that you have the revive and respawn. If you DC, you should “die”, drop you loot box and allow your team mates to pick up your banner. Your then lootable and when you reconnect, you can be respawned using the locations, as if you had fully died. That does mean you will have no loot, but saves your team losing out totally.

We tend to just leave games when our friend crash.
i think apex is even more suited to a reconnect option than pubg due to the respawn ability. disconnect = character dies and as you say then your teammates can rez you from one of the rez stations if you get back in

edit: actually no your character doesn't need to die. just remains afk, if you get back in and are alive, result. if not your mates can then rez if they manage to loot your crate.

Back
Top Bottom