**The Official Star Wars Battlefront II Thread (PC)**

Soldato
I never really bother with online multiplayer games but Starfighter Assault is awesome. I'll never tire of being in the cockpit view of a Tie Fighter, getting a 5+ player kill streak whilst in between firing proton torpedoes at the objective target at point blank range before veering off at the last split second before crashing. Headphones on. Turn the volume up. The sound of the Tie Fighter acceleration every time after a respawn is still so cool. It feels like Star Wars!

Soldato
yep online very active still in the main game modes
galactic assault and HVV modes are the most popular, some of the other smaller modes can be longer waits for games but people still play them

dice are still adding content (anakin this week and a new big game mode next month) and fixing bugs (and introducing new ones :D)

Associate
I saw this for £4.99 too - what happened to the Deluxe Edition, it seems to have disappeared from Origin completely but other IPs still have swanky editions available.

Soldato
The new Star Wars footage in the single player campaign is a real treat for fans of Star Wars. The multi-player games are busy and great fun. Starfighter Assault is where it's at for me; cockpit view flying of X-Wings and Tie Fighters never gets dull!

Back
Top Bottom