Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Associate
The 11am Superscreen in Cineworld Northampton has plenty of spaces available, hoping it be "quiet" screen as i hate having noisy people around. Had to put up with it for Star wars, fast and furious and Winter Soldier.

Soldato
Are they spoilery? I really should just resist.

Actually the thumbnail already spoiles it

The question if Iron Man makes it back to Earth that was setup in the first trailer is answered because you clearly see him back with the others in the trailer and even in the thumbnail

Last edited:
Associate
Cineworld was the same. Spent about 4 hours trying to book and just kept getting error message after error message.

Cineworld was fine for me. Got tickets for the 11am showing at Leicester Square IMAX. Unbelievably excited.

Easy $1b worldwide over the opening weekend.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Sold my 6:55pm tickets to my brother and bought earlier tickets to the superscreen showing in Cineworld, Cardiff :cool:

It keeps the mrs happy as we will go for evening meal afterwards, plus... superscreen!

Soldato
To settle a work argument.

Im guessing form the Snap, the stones etc are all defunct now, the glove has no use now and Thanos is technically just as he is?

Caporegime
Cineworld was fine for me. Got tickets for the 11am showing at Leicester Square IMAX. Unbelievably excited.

Easy $1b worldwide over the opening weekend.

Big ask, that's almost $400m more than IW.

To settle a work argument.

Im guessing form the Snap, the stones etc are all defunct now, the glove has no use now and Thanos is technically just as he is?

I don't think so. The gauntlet was damaged as seen after he did the snap but I think it's all still working.

Edit - you're not far off. It seems him and the gauntlet were permanently damaged but it still works to some capacity. Bare in mind, he could probably thump or at least outlast any of the Avengers without the gauntlet (Thor and Marvel been possible exceptions).

Soldato
I hope that's true, it was argued that he still had a working gauntlet. That would make me made as its assumed the Avegers give it a go facing him down again, which would be biblically stupid if the stones still retained all their power for him. As he is he could easily just bounce them off walls etc, and I think that would be more fun to watch and make the probability more "real".

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Joe Russo commentary track from Infinity War...

At this moment in the audio commentary for the movie, Joe Russo comments, "See there, with his Gauntlet and the arm, the power that it takes to use all six Stones is significant, and clearly damaged the Gauntlet and damaged Thanos permanently." The Infinity Gauntlet was forged by the dwarf Eitri in the star-powered forge at Nidavellir, since only a very rare and powerful vessel could possibly contain all six Infinity Stones (which, as we learned in Guardians of the Galaxy, are so devastatingly powerful that ordinary beings cannot hold them without being vaporized). However, not even the Infinity Gauntlet could withstand the power of all six Stones being unleashed at once without sustaining some damage.

Soldato
No one knows yet but I could see the OG Avengers being fully wiped out to path the way for the new ones to take over. It would suit the theme better than them all coming back from the snap and living out to old age on Hawkeyes farm.

Soldato
No one knows yet but I could see the OG Avengers being fully wiped out to path the way for the new ones to take over. It would suit the theme better than them all coming back from the snap and living out to old age on Hawkeyes farm.

My guess would be a couple don't make it (Cap being one)
Stark lives but quits the Avengers to go and live the happy life with Potts
Thor disappears off to restart Asgard 2.0

And as you say the new ones are what take it forward from here. I'm never right about anything mind you so :p

Soldato
I don't think Stark will come out as Iron Man, I can see him losing that arm, it been an ongoing thread in the films, so I reckon that'll go and he'll quit to go be with Pepper.
We also know from the TV shows that have been announced who else is going to come back...

Question, Iron Man, where does the power for the suits come from now, he doesn't have have a miniature arc reactor in his chest anymore...

Caporegime
I don't think Stark will come out as Iron Man, I can see him losing that arm, it been an ongoing thread in the films, so I reckon that'll go and he'll quit to go be with Pepper.
We also know from the TV shows that have been announced who else is going to come back...

Question, Iron Man, where does the power for the suits come from now, he doesn't have have a miniature arc reactor in his chest anymore...
Each suit has its own power source.

Back
Top Bottom