Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Caporegime
Hows that work with his nanosuits though? (i realise this is getting close to overthinking things).

Each nanomachine would be self powered.

I'd complain the tech went a bit far, but this is a movie where a big purple alien pulls down a moon in a fight and half the people in the galaxy disappear at the end....

Soldato
Haha yeah we are getting a bit close to ridiculous, I am aware...
But after nanotech in IW, what comes next for Tony, other than making the next suit out of Wakanda Metal (forgot what its called)...

Caporegime
Tony Stark's Iron Man suits have got a bit ridiculous especially the nanite one in Infinity War, I think at this point one might as well class them as magic.

They're not that magic, he still somehow manages to get a bloodied face whilst the helmet is protecting him and has no visual damage. :p

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Haha yeah we are getting a bit close to ridiculous, I am aware...
But after nanotech in IW, what comes next for Tony, other than making the next suit out of Wakanda Metal (forgot what its called)...
Vibranium.

Although, he could go the way he did in the comics... he had a suit made from Uru (the same metal that Thor’s hammer is made from) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
So it really looks like they have a all or nothing fight with him at the start, I wonder what he uses the stones for again?

And this still fits in with the theory that he drains Marvel after realising the source of her powers near the start.

Cannot wait!!

Did the weapon Thor summons in that clip with Marvel change? I swear it was much smaller a few trailers ago and now Stormbreaker looks massive.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I wonder what he uses the stones for again?

The main theory is he was teraforming Titan 2 apparently, due to what BW is looking at. Or maybe he was trying to communicate with Gamora.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Does anyone really love Bucky though?

Don't get me wrong, Sebastian Stan is a decent enough actor and Winter Soldier is my favourite Marvel movie but he's not as likeable as Cap/Chris Evans and hasn't had nearly enough screen time.

Permabanned
Does anyone really love Bucky though?

Don't get me wrong, Sebastian Stan is a decent enough actor and Winter Soldier is my favourite Marvel movie but he's not as likeable as Cap/Chris Evans and hasn't had nearly enough screen time.

Aye, this. Tbh, I think they'll probably see a bit of a down turn once endgames done and a lot of the established actors/characters disappear.

Soldato
As long as they don't get rid of them all at the same time I don't think they'll see much, its kept variable enough with the different directors and the small cameo's so while there are a LOT of films with differing characters I think they'll pull it off, I think the problem that they'll have will come from the Disney merger, cancellation of the established Netflix characters and things being moved around for the pending arrival of streaming services will damage the "universe" more than characters being killed off..
That said its a huge money train and I'm sure they'll be profitable for a ling time yet...

Back
Top Bottom