*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
A 720P screen being split in 2 for VR? That resolution is going to be like using a 3DS screen, and at 30fps it's going to induce a lot of nausea.

Its supposed to be quite good. One of those where everyone looked at what they were working with and said "thats gonna be utter ****" and its apparently quite decent.

Soldato
I miss my switching thinking of buying another one but I have brought 4k TV snice, does anyone game on 4k tv ? How do none 1080p games scale? Or should hold out to see if new awitch rumours are true.

Associate
I really want to get a switch but waiting for the rumoured details on the "pro" version as I'd want that and likely out this year

My son has a switch but I never use it as i want my own!

Associate
I really want to get a switch but waiting for the rumoured details on the "pro" version as I'd want that and likely out this year

My son has a switch but I never use it as i want my own!
I wouldn't hold your breath that rumour has been around for years and the managing director of Nintendo America even said they have no plans for a switch pro this year as sales are still higher than expected the only time you do a pro version is when sales start to decline

Associate
guys off on holiday next week, and will take the switch. i am looking for a 2nd dock so i don't have to dig up the original one which i have almost hard wired in (cables in trucks behind tv)

as place we are staying has big tv and hdmi

any recommendations (amazon prime, or high street if possible)

Sorry dude but why lol? enjoy ya holiday and have a week off gaming..Get a sun tan :)

Associate
I wouldn't hold your breath that rumour has been around for years and the managing director of Nintendo America even said they have no plans for a switch pro this year as sales are still higher than expected the only time you do a pro version is when sales start to decline

Think if there is nothing official by e3 then I'll get a switch for myself

If the do announce a "pro" then I'll definitely wait for it

Soldato
And not to mention the Switch is designed around the idea of taking it everywhere :)
Just a shame the battery is a bit crap. Feel like I play enter the gungeon or something for an hour and it’s already dropped from 100 to 60 ish percent. :/ auto brightness and in flight mode

Caporegime
Just a shame the battery is a bit crap. Feel like I play enter the gungeon or something for an hour and it’s already dropped from 100 to 60 ish percent. :/ auto brightness and in flight mode
Honestly I can't say I've ever found the battery to be an issue. :)

I have a PowerBank which IMO is an essential accessory for any proper long haul stuff but I seldom use it.

Associate
I've just bought a Switch what are the best games to play with a 5 year old? He already plays Minecraft, Plants vs Zombies 2 etc. on the Xbox so is quite experienced.

Soldato
I've just bought a Switch what are the best games to play with a 5 year old? He already plays Minecraft, Plants vs Zombies 2 etc. on the Xbox so is quite experienced.

I have a 5 year old. He enjoys mario kart, smash Bros, the new Yoshi game we borrowed which is amazing and mario odyssey again we borrowed was really good fun. Both mario and Yoshi require a bit of adult help on certain parts. Yoshi is two player. If you don't have any of them I would recommend Yoshi the most

Back
Top Bottom