It's too hot :(

V F

V F

Soldato
We had a wonderful 'just right' period in February. Except it was 'just right' for April/May, not February. I was never a summer person; once it gets over 18C I start to get uncomfortably warm. I think it was growing up without central heating or a heated bedroom in Buxton, where we were water-cooled most of the year.

Probably explains why my body isn't very good at sweating, which may be why I don't cope well with our modern weather, which seems to go from temperate winter to premature summer without passing through a traditional spring. I used to love a nice, long unpredictable, but slowly warming spring. I do not enjoy watering the daffodils! April should be doing that for me.

Threads like this are always a bit of fun though. Enjoy the warmth! I'll be over here wondering why I never get to wear my winter clothes any more and where to buy more easy-iron t-shirts from.

18C... :eek: It's cold. 28C is better.

Soldato
How can anyone think today is too hot? It's beautiful. Warm, slight breeze and it's early enough that there isn't the uncomfortable summer humidity yet. This is pretty much perfect weather!

Soldato
Apparently it is being suggested (Due to AGW and all that) that this weekend is going to be the warmest Easter in 70 years.

Why didn't the warm weather back then kill off all the Polar bears/Walruses/Whatever 70 years ago?

:p

Soldato
Was about 20'c today down here and pretty much perfect in terms of warmth v comfort. Glad it's cooling down next week when back to work though

Soldato
Weather is fine at the moment was too cold before, and its not a heatwave in my city.

Sadly these sort of temps dont last long, as its basically the intermediate point between the heatwaves of summer and coldness of winter. It will last until mid may at the latest, and at that point my man cave will be hitting 28+ daily until october.

Back
Top Bottom