**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
Amazon.es. I actually checked what I have on my sd card and it's only a few pics and videos so I don't really need the sd slot.
Amazon. Es is almost as cheap as buying from AliExpress.

349€ = 303£ on Amazon for mi9se. Might be some kind of warranty too.

I ordered for about £275 on the 4th of April from Ali. Had to pay £20 for shipping and I still don't he my phone. Not even sure if I'll get import duty.

Soldato
Amazon. Es is almost as cheap as buying from AliExpress.

349€ = 303£ on Amazon for mi9se. Might be some kind of warranty too.

I ordered for about £275 on the 4th of April from Ali. Had to pay £20 for shipping and I still don't he my phone. Not even sure if I'll get import duty.

Mine is being delivered tomorrow and it was free shipping as I have prime and I believe I get a one year warranty.

Soldato
Got my Mi9 SE.

First impressions are very nice indeed and a good upgrade from a Mi5.

IMG_20190427_095401.md.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I've had my mi9 a few days now and it's very good. I actually can't believe how fast it is compared to my old s9 and I'm actually surprised by how good the screen is on it. Very happy with my purchase.... O and its great to have a flat screen again and not one with curved edges!

maj

maj

Soldato
What do people think the closest equivalent phone to the Mi 9 SE is? S9? Just so I can compared price vs performance for the ~£250 I've seen it on sale for.

Wait for the Redmi flagship or Pocophone F2

Suppose with how long I've waited so far, waiting a few more months won't hurt. The battery seems to be getting progressively worse but apart from that the phone has served me well for what I use it for.

Associate
Got my Mi9 SE.

First impressions are very nice indeed and a good upgrade from a Mi5.

IMG_20190427_095401.md.jpg

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the phone now you've had a for a while now :) Was looking to get note 7 but after seeing that battery on mi9 se last much longer have changed my mind. Im coming from note 4x.

Associate
I know that vodafone now have the mi9 for contract but over priced compared to buying it outright.
There is the mi9, the P30 and the Mate 30 that appeal to me unless I go cheaper and avoid a contract. However my.main gripe with either budget or premium Chinese phones is the lack of IP67/68 excluding Huawei Pro models. My LG G6 has had a few dips and for this reason I am reluctant to get any thing with a lesser IP rating.
Has anyone had a dip with one of these phones before?

Associate
im a bit out of the loop. I have a redmi note 3 pro but looking to update. whats the go to phone for under £200 and where to buy from (i bought from top one last time). seems to be lots of talk of redmi note 7/mi 8 lite/mi a2 lite

Soldato
im a bit out of the loop. I have a redmi note 3 pro but looking to update. whats the go to phone for under £200 and where to buy from (i bought from top one last time). seems to be lots of talk of redmi note 7/mi 8 lite/mi a2 lite

£193.50 | New Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro 6GB RAM 128GB ROM Mobile Phone Snapdragon 675 Octa Core 6.3" 48MP Dual Cameras 4000mAh
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cnP22Gje

Back
Top Bottom