** ALL PRAISE GABEN - GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE MODEL O/ODIN MOUSE PRE-ORDER OPEN **

Associate
I agree, it's illegal though in certain territories to have the "Master Race" part. Even if the reference is self deprecating.

Let me know if you spot anything worth buying in your leftie travels. I'll check them out and see if we can list. Unfortunately a mouses only 1/10th of the potential market want doesn't lead to the sales to produce them at a reasonable cost.

Ambidextrous mice just ain't the same are they.
Nope tried many and the Deathadder leftie just about ticks the boxes i'd almost certainly pay for a custom made one so if any outsourcing you find out there for the market i am in for some dollars :D

Associate
First production run is landing at our sister company Caseking in Berlin on 23rd and 24th of May. Stock will be with OcUK 4-7 days later.

Guys/gals who have pre-ordered, who don't receive their mouse in the initial shipment (we'll be shipping them first come first served), the second run shipment is due to land approx 1 month after the first and is big enough that we should be able to service all current pre-orders with some left over.

Reeeeeeally hoping mine's in the first batch! :D

Associate
Yeah I pre-ordered early. But cancelled and just put another order in. Not in any hurry as S1 is awesome. Just want to see if there's any issues first.

Associate
Just ordered mine from OcUK after seeing reviews making sure quality control was not an issue.

Quick tl;dr if you don't want to spend 40+ minutes watching the 6+ reviews posted when NDA lifted:

It's close to a clone shape of the Zowie FK1 which is very popular and made for semi large hands around 18-19cm for claw/fingertip but can accommodate smaller and larger by 1-2 cm. Build quality is great with no rattle but one reviewer showed you can click the side buttons through the shell if you press hard enough (check RJN review halfway in if you need an example). Cable is close to being wireless and will be leaps and bounds above anything you have used previously unless you have installed a paracord before, 99% don't do this. The skates are top tier and replacements can be ordered on the glorious website, I hope OcUK stock these. You should not need a bungee but glorious is also shipping these out in the coming weeks for $14.99.

Some slight controversy though. Apparently mainstream bungees like the Zowie camade won't fit this "shoelace" type cable and could be viewed as deliberate by Glorious. No reviewer seemed to have noted this besides one taiwanese (I think) reviewer whos video was taken down for breaching NDA.

If you are wondering what model to get, quick pointers to help. Black will show more fingerprints obviously and white will allow more of the RGB to "shine" through the holes. Matte is the safe pick as glossy can become slippery with even a tad amount of sweat.

Associate
Just to add as well is that matte is just textured ABS rather then rubberised. Which I much prefer and means you don't have to deal with yellowing on white rubber. Looking at you DM1 FPS

Associate
I'd like some clarification on the pre order stuff right now since the main Glorious site has been sold out of matte black as of yesterday. Is foreign stock secured?

Also, how would one go about getting refunded the pre order price paid if they did want to do that? Reason being is 2 issues came to light. I mentioned the first one above but this is just ridiculous how easy he does it: https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/br5hm5/possible_huge_issue_for_glorious_odin/

Second issue. The mouse is apparently putting pcs into recovery/safe mode: https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/br2zl5/model_o_caused_pc_to_go_into_recovery_mode/

Hard to tell if this is just some wackos who are trying to damage the reputation but if not, what on earth could be causing this?

Associate
I'd like some clarification on the pre order stuff right now since the main Glorious site has been sold out of matte black as of yesterday. Is foreign stock secured?

Also, how would one go about getting refunded the pre order price paid if they did want to do that? Reason being is 2 issues came to light. I mentioned the first one above but this is just ridiculous how easy he does it: https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/br5hm5/possible_huge_issue_for_glorious_odin/

Second issue. The mouse is apparently putting pcs into recovery/safe mode: https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/br2zl5/model_o_caused_pc_to_go_into_recovery_mode/

Hard to tell if this is just some wackos who are trying to damage the reputation but if not, what on earth could be causing this?

Glorious have ran out of matte white now too and is on back order and re-stocked on June 7th, just want a concrete delivery date at this point but it doesn't look like we have any other options other than just to wait for word from OCUK about the release.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Associate
Thanks @Gee that makes way more sense.

@Max3 Maybe not different sized versions of the same shell but they have plans for D I and N which will be different mice. 3 more mice coming over the next few years (D in late 2019 I would estimate) with I and N in 2020.

Also to any OcUK staff, if you want to hold off on getting stock from first batch and wait till the second batch that fixes the slight problems people have reported, that might be best. Maybe guarantee a hassle free replacement?

Associate
Thanks @Gee that makes way more sense.

@Max3 Maybe not different sized versions of the same shell but they have plans for D I and N which will be different mice. 3 more mice coming over the next few years (D in late 2019 I would estimate) with I and N in 2020.

Also to any OcUK staff, if you want to hold off on getting stock from first batch and wait till the second batch that fixes the slight problems people have reported, that might be best. Maybe guarantee a hassle free replacement?

I think it's the July batch they've said that'll be getting strengthened sides to stop the side button clicking, but I'm definitely not waiting that long for it lol.

Back
Top Bottom