** ALL PRAISE GABEN - GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE MODEL O/ODIN MOUSE PRE-ORDER OPEN **

Associate
I live in the USA & I have two questions. The first is that if I pre order the mouse right now, I will get it 100% right without being out of stock? The second question is approximately how long will it take to ship?

OcUK Staff
OP
I live in the USA & I have two questions. The first is that if I pre order the mouse right now, I will get it 100% right without being out of stock? The second question is approximately how long will it take to ship?

First answer: Not 100% - I have ordered enough to fulfil all the orders we have and then some. How many of those we will receive, and therefore the amount of orders we'll be able to fulfill, is a different question.

Second answer: 2 working days using DHL Express.

Associate
First answer: Not 100% - I have ordered enough to fulfil all the orders we have and then some. How many of those we will receive, and therefore the amount of orders we'll be able to fulfill, is a different question.

Second answer: 2 working days using DHL Express.

Assume there's still no date? With it being May in a couple of days hopefully we'll hear something concrete then.

Edit: Glorious posted this to Twitter:
https://external-preview.redd.it/2j...bp&s=7107efe6145150aa7d3b8296c0c8779a020fc850

** No Hotlinking **

Soon....

Last edited by a moderator:
OcUK Staff
OP
OcUK Staff
OP
This ^ is exactly the same info I've had. He sent a skype round to all the peripherals purchasers in the group with this info.

Will repost below:

"
Posted by
u/Fr3akTheGeek

3 hours ago

Glorious Model O: estimated European availability dates
renderTimingPixel.png

I posted the following in the Model O Megathread, but since I had a hard time finding my own post, I thought it might be beneficial to create a new thread/post to clear any confusion (Reddit noob here, might be totally my incompetence).

Glorious announced last week that the launch date for Model O is going to be May 18, 2019, at 11:00 AM CDT. However, that is the date Glorious chose for the US launch. The EU stock will be ready for shipping in China on the 16th, so the European "launch"/availability will be slightly later. In detail:

We have a date for availability in Europe!

Before more conspiracy theories come up, full disclosure on Model O availability, which is handled by the Caseking Group and mostly by the product manager for Glorious, which is me. We had to order a specific amount of the 4 Model O SKUs, before the pre-order went live. Therefore the first order was purely an estimated guess, with Model O being a completely new product group from a supplier that is currently growing unpredictably, making it even harder.

Why this is important: I can only see how many pre-orders we currently have at Caseking.de and from our sister shops Overclockers.co.uk, Jimms.fi, GlobalData.pt, Caseking.Hu and Trigono.se. From our numbers, it looks like we can send out mice to everyone who has ordered until now with some extra stock, but I don't know how many pre-orders each individual reseller has. This first order is expected to be in Berlin between the 23rd and 24th of May. At Caseking.de I set 27.05.2019 as availability date, simply to cover for any delays that tend to happen during the transportation, customs clearance and in the warehouse. If everything turns out fine, people pre-ordered at Caseking.de could have their Model O already at the weekend of the 25th.

Caseking.de is based in Berlin, Germany. For goods to arrive at our sister shops in UK, Portugal, Finland, Sweden and Hungary usually takes anywhere from 4-7 days after arrival in Berlin, pushing the availability in these countries to end of May or worst case beginning of June.

The second bigger shipment, which is based on the initial pre-order numbers is expected to be in Berlin a little less than 1 month after the first shipment, if everything works out fine, as early at the 17th of June. This stock is going to last a few months, unless literally every mouse user in Europe wants to have 4 of them. So in case you pre-ordered at any reseller not part of the Caseking Group, please don't be mad, more stock is coming as quickly as Glorious can produce them. The first order was impossible to anticipate for all parties involved and I am sure I am not the only one a little surprised about the demand for it. I was expecting it to be high, but not this high.

The mouse Bungie and replacement skates will also come with the first order. In case you are asking yourself, why we didn't increase the amount of the first order: we tried to do that, but it would have delayed the whole production to almost the ready date of the second shipment, so we went with the original plan to get the first wave of mice to Europe as quickly as possible. If you have any other question, feel free to ask me, I will try to answer them asap.

tl;dr: Model O is almost on the way, but we cannot influence shipping times once the goods are on the move, so please be patient in case any shop in Europe won't be able to have stock at the exact date they predicted and put on their website."

Associate
This ^ is exactly the same info I've had. He sent a skype round to all the peripherals purchasers in the group with this info.

Sucks that there's a delay, especially since they didn't provide any info that one of their other sister sites is the primary reseller, hopefully they're able to sort out something between now and then to speed up the shipping process.

Associate
So what's going on now? Hearing all sorts about delays in Europe. I have a preorder directly with Glorious too. Looks like I should just order from them as import tax will still be less that shipping via Overclockers. So I get it on time and cheaper by ordering from America. Baffling how in 2019 ordering a product as simple as this could be so fraught with issues and costs.

Wish they had kept the 'master race' part. This brand name just sounds awkward.
Yeah do you really want to align your brand with Nazis? You think thats a good look? smh

OcUK Staff
OP
Wish they had kept the 'master race' part. This brand name just sounds awkward.

I agree, it's illegal though in certain territories to have the "Master Race" part. Even if the reference is self deprecating.

Ahh no love for lefties again. 13yr old deathadder leftie still going but shes getting a little saggy in the clicks.. Yes clicks.

Let me know if you spot anything worth buying in your leftie travels. I'll check them out and see if we can list. Unfortunately a mouses only 1/10th of the potential market want doesn't lead to the sales to produce them at a reasonable cost.

Ambidextrous mice just ain't the same are they.

So what's going on now?

First production run is landing at our sister company Caseking in Berlin on 23rd and 24th of May. Stock will be with OcUK 4-7 days later.

Guys/gals who have pre-ordered, who don't receive their mouse in the initial shipment (we'll be shipping them first come first served), the second run shipment is due to land approx 1 month after the first and is big enough that we should be able to service all current pre-orders with some left over.

Back
Top Bottom