*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
The order got cancelled, my colleague tried with paypal and although the payment has gone through he got the same error page and no key. G2A cancelled my order after I paid. Guess they are all out of keys.

Soldato
Mine runs to Sept 2021, I don't think I will want to have a monthly charge after that, do you think we will be able to buy ultimate codes to redeem, like a 6/12 month code from somewhere like cdkeys?

I would imagine so, the exchange rate for current live or gamepass codes is a little strange after you have converted over, 20days ultimate for a month of live or a month of gamepass, 12 months of live gives you 4 months of ultimate and 12 months of game pass gives you 5 months of ultimate. really doesn't make sense.

By the time 2022 rolls round im sure it will have sorted itself out and someone will be selling pre-paid cards cheap.

Soldato
I would imagine so, the exchange rate for current live or gamepass codes is a little strange after you have converted over, 20days ultimate for a month of live or a month of gamepass, 12 months of live gives you 4 months of ultimate and 12 months of game pass gives you 5 months of ultimate. really doesn't make sense.

By the time 2022 rolls round im sure it will have sorted itself out and someone will be selling pre-paid cards cheap.

Yeah, its a long way off, nice not to have to worry about paying for the subs now for the foreseeable future.

Soldato
Yes payment has been taken. He got the exact same error that I did after payment was made. He was doing it as a guest though so doesn't have the order status to check. All of my orders show as cancelled.

Soldato
Does anyone else get this and know how to fix the following

I have live gold and game pass, (now ultimate) but happened before ultimate as well. Basically when I go to games and apps, on the side bar it doesn't list game pass or gold as available subscriptions, it says available memberships 3, of which 2 I have.
So if I go to gamepass it doesn't let me download them as it thinks I haven't got the membership, if I go to xbox store its fine.

Sometimes it's ok and gamepass and gold display in games and apps fine, maybe a full shutdown/ restart will fix it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom