*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
Well there it is. I said when the Xbox One X came out that if Viva Pinata ever got enhanced for that console and was playable in 4K, I would buy myself one. AND IT JUST HAPPENED!

Caporegime
I just got a 400+mb update for Banjo Kazooie.
Is it x enhanced now?

Yes, 8 games from Rare Replay are.

And for anyone who didn't watch, the BC program is now finished on Xbox One. No more games coming, no more X enhancements.

There were further games added like the original Splinter Cell trilogy which will please everyone but they're not X-enhanced.

Soldato
Just picked up a Xbox One X as I gave my PS4 Pro to my step Daughter as her OG ps4 died.
Just wondering is this Gamepass ultimate worth it?Instead of separate live gold and Game pass?

Without doubt, you only need to buy 12 or 24 months worth of live gold and then upgrade it to ultimate for £1, then you get game pass basically free for that duration.

Associate
Just picked up a Xbox One X as I gave my PS4 Pro to my step Daughter as her OG ps4 died.
Just wondering is this Gamepass ultimate worth it?Instead of separate live gold and Game pass?

12 months live is around £40, Game pass is £7.99 a month so works out cheaper for you to stack up 3 years worth of Live and then upgrade to ultimate for £1

Associate
Live subscription is only worth it if you want to play multiplayer online, Game pass gave you access to 100+ games which you can install and play on your xbox as long as you are a game pass subscriber.

Back
Top Bottom