• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Associate
I
All those MSI boards look horrid. :(

I just want a smart looking board, not with words like...

Taichi, godlike, tuf, gaming on.

Wtf is wrong with these companies.

I'm a little surprised nobody makes a retro look board with a bright green PCB. Maybe nostalgia based marketing hasn't filtered through to the motherboard market yet.

Associate
I was just looking at the MSI Creation because it does look very professional but for a board that costs £449, the rear IO is absolutely ****. What is wrong with MSI?

Associate
All those MSI boards look horrid. :(

I just want a smart looking board, not with words like...

Taichi, godlike, tuf, gaming on.

Wtf is wrong with these companies.
X470 tuf was crap , I expect x570 to be beefier but much the same
Some of them are way over the top. :p Quite like my CH6, couple of RGB bits but fairly subtle, looks like they have gone fully Tommy Robinson on a lot of these boards. :(

Explain that one for me , are these boards trying to enter the country when there's a lot of native boards here already ? To early on a Sunday for me lol

Associate
No, I was just browsing amazon.

I defo don't want an Asus again. No bad experience, just want to trying something else.

Thinking Gigabyte...
I personally really like Asus' BIOS. once X570 launches today I might get one depending on price and features. I have my eye on the X570 Taichi or Aourus since the new Hero seems to be really expensive. By the way the X570 Pro Carbon looks decent but its more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom