• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The AMD Navi Thread **

Associate
Hi all sorry did not get to reply had a error preventing me logging in after i had a password issue pos IP related or browser maybe, and was unable to look at the shop even.Had to make a last time show to jabait"ed"..anyhow THE RX5700XTS ARE ONLINE DIRECT FROM AMD only via the shop MINES IN THE POST.. So used multiple vpns to get here Anyhow..with ref to what the cards are for well. ART and Engineering i enjoy design so that is my interest. Been in pc mag a few times and pelted using Danger den kit and 226 watt pelt 1 for GPU with a modded block as the 226 was a lot larger than to generic 150 watt at the time :)1 via meanwell power units on a x800xt and 6800 ultra which got in custom pc with some other mods and custom stuff. Any how why not buy 6 cards or 4 and 2 pro..August heat killer my wage,s are on for the for blocks or very near..until then there,s Aqua CPU coolers or Heatkillers and a massive tool kit.And people i know with CNC machines to Aid the modding should that be my route.Would not be the first time.I may not get in again who knows..So until THEN what colours yours Mine are black and and gold.IQ just went up.

Associate
tenor.gif

:D

Am I helping?

i need to sell my 1070 and Vega 56 first and then i just might! :D

Uzu

Uzu

Associate
Worked on this for awhile but I've found my 24/7 air settings.

UV 1050mv with clock target of 1980

Max fan speed 38% which is just under 2100rpm.

Temps
87C with a JT of 100-102C

Memory @900

Soldato
Worked on this for awhile but I've found my 24/7 air settings.

UV 1050mv with clock target of 1980

Max fan speed 38% which is just under 2100rpm.

Temps
87C with a JT of 100-102C

Memory @900

Be interesting to see performance on that in games to do some comparisons and also see how drives improve over next few months as well.

Caporegime
@Martini1991 if I remember the other day you were talking about custom aircooler.
Here using Arctic Accelero Extreme IV.

Though he is using MSI AB not Wattman and no undervolting. In addition is in German -_-

I'd like to see what happens when we push Navi to 300W.
2.1GHZ stable is what I'd like to see.

I've got a 5700XT arriving Saturday because I've bought a Morpheus cooler.
In my head I'm rationalising the morpheus cooler in isolation as I'll have it after the 5700XT as long as GPU's are compatible. If someone was buying the morpheus for the 5700XT and sold it with the 5700XT for example, I'd stump up for the extra for a 2070S as I think it's the better card and the only thing going for the 5700XT is the price point.

Soldato
I'd like to see what happens when we push Navi to 300W.
2.1GHZ stable is what I'd like to see.

I've got a 5700XT arriving Saturday because I've bought a Morpheus cooler.
In my head I'm rationalising the morpheus cooler in isolation as I'll have it after the 5700XT as long as GPU's are compatible. If someone was buying the morpheus for the 5700XT and sold it with the 5700XT for example, I'd stump up for the extra for a 2070S as I think it's the better card and the only thing going for the 5700XT is the price point.

300W I believe pushing it too much. Undervolting we need and using Wattman not MSI AB which is not fully compatible with Navi yet.

FYI. Just adding 0.70mm - 1mm washers, without even moving the cooler, could improve thermals, let alone replace the graphite pad with Kryonaut. (on Steve's example uses Hydronaut).
Apparently seems is the vapour chamber that isn't flat. :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom