The Witcher series (Netflix)

icG

icG

Associate
I've only read the first book (and thoroughly enjoyed it)!I am looking forward to it; although my expectations are not that high. They have a lot of lore to go through, so hopefully it doesn't tank (as it won't probably get another reboot for a couple of years at least.) Hope Henry Cavill will pull this off, I was expecting someone more rugged, maybe Mads Mikkelsen

Soldato
Having only played Witcher 3 I know nothing of the back story/lore from the books, may have to look at the books and see if I can get some of the story as the game is absolutely epic.

The trailers look good but I just hope they don't make a mess of it like Shannara as that seemed a bit too childish to me
Interesting, I started the game but only got a few hours in before other distraction took over. I'll have to play it through now before watching. I think he'll be good, likde him in all the stuff I've seen him in.

Soldato
When I saw the first trailer I thought it looked okay, but not as good as I was hoping. However this trailer has got me proper excited, its looking great!

Back
Top Bottom