What's up with Yorkshire?

Caporegime
OP
In London. At the moment, maybe people don't say hello because there's no English here anymore, my first Impression, drifting off ropic

The sweet, sweet irony of this post is fantastic :D

If people in London greeted each other the whole country would grind to a halt, there simply isn't enough time in a day to greet that many people, and whether you like it or not, the UK wouldn't function without London.

Caporegime
lol! Jumping in to the back of the thread, that really tickled me :D

OcUK - where everything can and will be argued!

GjNAvWr.png

The poster in this case has taken up a position, then googled to support it and had to ignore all the evidence that conflicts with it and then has had to cherry peak some really weak "evidence" in the form of out of date or incorrect maps to support it.

He's ended up with an argument that means, according to him, York isn't in North Yorkshire either!

Soldato
Holding a geographical location in high esteem is a little bit bizarre. The Welsh are terrible for it.

The best Welsh lamb, the great Welsh air, the best singers in the world... I don't know how they manage to brag so much, what with that stupid dragon tattooed to their tongue.

Meh

Caporegime
Holding a geographical location in high esteem is a little bit bizarre

I don’t know...5 mins walk from my house I have the East Coast and fabulous walks surrounded by the sea, wildlife and nature...

When I lived in Manchester...5 mins walk from my house was dog turd pavements, litter and police sirens...:p

Soldato
I don’t know...5 mins walk from my house I have the East Coast and fabulous walks surrounded by the sea, wildlife and nature...

When I lived in Manchester...5 mins walk from my house was dog turd pavements, litter and police sirens...:p

Much better living near the coast imo. Some lovely places on east Yorkshire coast as well.

Back
Top Bottom