Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
A lot of people are finding going into the settings and disabling world and weapon motion blur then reducing the film grain to 0 makes things clearer.

Soldato
I can hear footsteps iun the distance but not up close. When I'm watching a kill cam I can clearly hear which direction they are coming from.
Another issue my mate had during a party game was that by the time his loadout timer timed down, The opposite team were on him shooting him.

Associate
Noticed I've been going up against key+mouse players, by all accounts it's a bit janky on PS4.

May turn it off for matchmaking anyway if you can.

Feels good though, normally don't bother with COD anymore but a definite buy for me mainly because of the new Battlefield style mode and new engine.

Soldato
Noticed I've been going up against key+mouse players, by all accounts it's a bit janky on PS4.

May turn it off for matchmaking anyway if you can.

Feels good though, normally don't bother with COD anymore but a definite buy for me mainly because of the new Battlefield style mode and new engine.

Yeah I had that too. They never went well for them some reason. I think it's a bit hanky for kbm just now.

Soldato
How you guys getting on with it? I think it's a good change up. It doesn't feel like I'm playing a call of duty game to be honest. It sort of reminds me of counter strike and battlefield for this mode anyway.

Soldato
I had some really good rounds yesterday, was really fun to play, not keen on a couple of the load outs there give, but I do well with some.

This morning was like playing a different game, couldn't get a kill at all, no matter what load out I had, was like firing blanks.

Soldato
I had some really good rounds yesterday, was really fun to play, not keen on a couple of the load outs there give, but I do well with some.

This morning was like playing a different game, couldn't get a kill at all, no matter what load out I had, was like firing blanks.

Yeah I've had that as well. Just seems you are firing flowers sometimes.

Don
You sure it's not because players are better now? I've played it for the three days and shooting seems consistent, games are harder though as everyone knows the maps now.

The start of games do me head in, proper lag/slow down or black screens mean you could be dead before the game starts.

Also, as mentioned rage quits are really annoying and players need some kind of deterrent to doing it.

I thought I'd get another night on it but 6pm end time :( Too nice a weather not to be out with the kids today!

Man of Honour

Good old CoD. It never changes in that regard, and is why I stopped playing after MW2.

I pop back in to check every now and then as I loved the early games, but for the hit detection to feel like it's governed by rng even with a 10Gb fibre connection is just not my idea of fun.

I think it was the lag compensation trash that penalised you when you got host that was the beginning of the end for me.

Man of Honour
Yeah I remember that well. You could instantly tell you were host when it happened.

Being able to tell that you were host and the game being abandoned when the host disconnected resulted in the host disconnecting at the last minute whenever they died a few times too many.

Just another part of the joy of playing multiplayer CoD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom